Crime Minneapolis City Council Upset with Crime Wave

Would you be a car jacker or gang banger or just a regular fairly harmless knucklehead?
It’s hard to say. I grew up with kids who got involved in gangs and selling cocaine. I know I wouldn’t have graduated high school, so it’s certainly possible if my dad wasn’t so strict, but now I’m glad he was.

I’m sure I’d have gotten into crime, but not sure if I would’ve become violent. The neighborhood I grew up in is much worse today than it was back in the 80’s and 90’s.

Last edited:
It’s hard to say. I grew up with kids who got involved in gangs and selling cocaine. I know I wouldn’t have graduated high school, so it’s certainly possible if my dad wasn’t so strict, but now I’m glad he was.

I’m sure I’d have gotten into crime, but not sure if I would’ve become violent. The neighborhood I grew up in is much worse today than it was back in the 80’s and 90’s.

I grew up in a similar atmosphere and only saw my father every other weekend until my late teens.
I graduated a bit late but still did.
Never would have joined a gang or car jacked, no home invasions etc. I had a few friends who did some wild shit but i never tagged along, and tossed them out my life at 18.

Why the difference between us?

I grew up in a similar atmosphere and only saw my father every other weekend until my late teens.
I graduated a bit late but still did.
Never would have joined a gang or car jacked, no home invasions etc. I had a few friends who did some wild shit but i never tagged along, and tossed them out my life at 18.

Why the difference between us?
You were a smarter kid than me. I was a dipshit and had no concern for my future until my 20’s.

Last edited:
There are two major culprits in this situation :
1. the weather vane-type, "progressive" politicians pandering the shit out of whatever they can
2. the people who voted them into the office

It's important to notice that both types are mentally lazy, dumb fucks.

You were a smarter than kid me. I was a dipshit and had no concern for my future until my 20’s.

Perhaps, and perhaps not. Im glad your perspective is honest, Its a rarity on here. Glad your life turned out well also.

But their culture was invented and influenced by white people... <{nope}><{hughesimpress}>

Oh they have definitely been subverted by other races and people in terms of their culture, mainly music, but uh...Well...That wasn't White people.

You chose your culture?

Yes. I chose the culture that I live in and that others see me display. I could choose to be on welfare and sit on my ass. I don't. I could curse and talk slang. I don't. I could live like the hillbillies that I grew up with. I don't.

My parents don't drink. I do. My Mother smoked, I never did. My parents don't like rap or metal. I do. Neither parent was into Martial Arts. I am. They don't eat with chopsticks. I sometimes do.

If you've ever heard an Eminem clone white kid say "Yo dawg, I ain't seen you in a minute!" knowing that he wasn't raised to talk or act like that then you know that culture can be chosen. Maybe the core culture is ingrained, but that doesn't mean that we will continue to live within it and display it.

Yes. I chose the culture that I live in and that others see me display. I could choose to be on welfare and sit on my ass. I don't. I could curse and talk slang. I don't. I could live like the hillbillies that I grew up with. I don't.

My parents don't drink. I do. My Mother smoked, I never did. My parents don't like rap or metal. I do. Neither parent was into Martial Arts. I am. They don't eat with chopsticks. I sometimes do.

If you've ever heard an Eminem clone white kid say "Yo dawg, I ain't seen you in a minute!" knowing that he wasn't raised to talk or act like that then you know that culture can be chosen. Maybe the core culture is ingrained, but that doesn't mean that we will continue to live within it and display it.
I know a lot of rich white kids from the west(ultra rich) side of oslo and they all listen to swedish gangster rap and sell drugs and hang with gangs/bikers. Its peak irony when your family are millionaires but you act like you grew up in a swedish immigrant ghetto.
Choosing culture is something we all do, but not everyone has the self insight to realize this, lots of people think they have no choice in how to lead their lives but you can always choose better, or worse if you are so inclined.

There are two major culprits in this situation :
1. the weather vane-type, "progressive" politicians pandering the shit out of whatever they can
2. the people who voted them into the office

It's important to notice that both types are mentally lazy, dumb fucks.
You forgot dishonest and uncaring

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back