Media Miranda Maverick blast Mayce "The Robber" Barber after decisión "win" over KGB

Still feeling that tap pick are we?<28>
8259df31d38e72ddda28b24a19f4a292.gif
giphy.gif

Somebody might want to tell her Maycee is in NO way responsible for the scores the judges give out.

That’s not fucking cool.

Come on, Jasmine.. Talk this salty girl out.

Canadian girls kick ass.

They both have should done more to win but fair run the fight back again not sure Barber would want to.

All Andrea did was lay and pray with those takedowns. She wasn't even attempting to throw punches or anything, just holding. In the first round, she had her arm locked and was getting punched from the bottom, she was the only one that took damage in the ground. Fighters don't win like that anymore.

There has been a change in the rules since several years ago to punish lay and pray and overall control with no damage. Maycee won on the feet every round, did more damage. That said, she didn't score the fight LMAO. In the other thread they were also shitting on her for this, as if she is the one to blame if you don't agree with the decision.

Miranda did beat her when they fought though. Pretty clear 29-28 there, Maycee started to fight in the third round, just like against Alexa.

Last edited:
Miranda did win that fight. However, I don't see her finishing Maycee in another fight. Most like a UD if she gets the right judges.

Since when does Maycee judge her own fights? It isn't her fault. Unless a fighter is getting blown out, of course they think they've won. I didn't think the decision was egregious. Everyone throwing shade at her needs to relax.

I'm not a Maycee fan but she isn't the judge. She just shows up and fights, it's not her fault. Blame the judges or even yourself before her, no?

Back