International Miss Germany 2024 is a 39 year old Iranian

"hot" -leftists

witch-hazel-02-1.png

Don't care where she was born and obviously I have no idea what the criteria is for the contest.

She's not a runway model but she appears to be an interesting/talented person, although I don't speak German so this could also be a discussion about an elaborate art theft ring:

poor thing.

i ain't much in the looks department either but they're not doing these diversity winners a favor.

I’m sure there are hotter actual German girls(Hotter Iranians too) but it seems the rules in Europe is that if you are of the ethnic namesake of the country and not a dude…then you aren’t qualified.

But these things are so off the rails now that it’s a relief when it’s actually a woman.

Don't care where she was born and obviously I have no idea what the criteria is for the contest.

She's not a runway model but she appears to be an interesting/talented person, although I don't speak German so this could also be a discussion about an elaborate art theft ring:

Her husband appears in the video. How does a married woman win a "Miss Germany" competition?

You're right. I just like calling out the racist idiots here who make threads like this.

Tell me how exactly reporting that a 39 year old Iranian won Miss Germany is racist.

Huh. Funny how you bleeding heart liberal morons get outraged over a white woman winning Miss Japan, but keep your mouth shut when a "minority" does something similar.

Tell me how exactly reporting that a 39 year old Iranian won Miss Germany is racist.

Huh. Funny how you bleeding heart liberal morons get outraged over a white woman winning Miss Japan, but keep your mouth shut when a "minority" does something similar.

The only reason you're using the term "Iranian" is because that's where she was born. I asked you what the criteria was for this competition, and you clearly have no idea.

The only reason you're using the term "Iranian" is because that's where she was born. I asked you what the criteria was for this competition, and you clearly have no idea.

Well, for one, being married should clearly disqualify you from competing for "Miss" Germany, no?

Why? If you can't be bothered to look up the rules for who can win, then shut the fuck up about who won.

You didn't ask me shit, dipshit. I don't need to take orders from an idiot like you.

Do you have an objective criteria on how they're judging this? Are women born in other countries disqualified from this compeition?

That question was originally directed to HellMutt.

Back