International MMA Flyweight Muhammad Mokaev calls Israelis "filthy animals"; calls for "Allah to destroy them"

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score

He says this as huge mobs of people in his native Dagestan are going building to building looking for Jews they heard were in Dagestan

This is coming from the same guy who praised Palestine THE VERY MORNING of the Hamas massacre that killed 1400 Israelis

Not the smartest thing to do, but Dana White has a history of deflecting outrageous comments, including outright racism.

Wonder how he reacts this time considering he rarely ever says anything negative about in public.

Not the smartest thing to do, but Dana White has a history of deflecting outrageous comments, including outright racism.

Wonder how he reacts this time considering he rarely ever says anything negative about in public.

How does Ari react to that?

Time will tell, I guess.

It probably is time the UFC moves forward and becomes more professional.

?? Rather the UFC approach of allowing a longer leash for their fighters to speak their minds over the tight shackles put on nfl, mlb and nhl players

How does Ari react to that?

They'll ignore it. The Arab market is very important to them. He's not going to let whatever his private opinions might be get in the way of business I don't think.

They'll ignore it. The Arab market is very important to them. He's not going to let whatever his private opinions might be get in the way of business I don't think.

I agree but at the same time I don't think UAE, SA or Qatar would ever stop doing business with the UFC over them firing Mok or other Muslims who go overboard in their comments

I agree but at the same time I don't think UAE, SA or Qatar would ever stop doing business with the UFC over them firing Mok or other Muslims who go overboard in their comments

I don't think it's really overboard tbh. If he was saying fuck jews or fuck Israel then sure but he's pretty clearly saying fuck people who drop bombs on babies, which I like to think we can all get behind.

?? Rather the UFC approach of allowing a longer leash for their fighters to speak their minds over the tight shackles put on nfl, mlb and nhl players

Yes.

Nothing good can come of racist comments or stirring the pot along racial lines.

Nothing good at all.

Keep that shite out of sport.

Yes.

Nothing good can come of racist comments or stirring the pot along racial lines.

Nothing good at all.

Keep that shite out of sport.

There's a balance between being muzzled and going overboard. I think the UFC does a good job of giving their contracted fighters leeway

I don't think it's really overboard tbh. If he was saying fuck jews or fuck Israel then sure but he's pretty clearly saying fuck people who drop bombs on babies, which I like to think we can all get behind.

I don't think he should be fired but he's saying fuck one side who is doing that, while thumbs up the other side.

There's a balance between being muzzled and going overboard. I think the UFC does a good job of giving their contracted fighters leeway

Remember that Israeli dude that fought a British-Afghan dude and called him a "terrorist", and Dana said he didn't go too far?

Yeah, that was too far, Dana just didn't want to lose a fight, and that's about all the thought that went into it.

Btw national guard was called in to airport where dagis were looking for people coming in planes

Back