Social MMA Guru is skeptical on why Michael Chandler adopted black children.

Its really not hard sir.
People are people unless you treat them differently due to some uncontrollable circumstances like the color if their skin or where they're from.

WHO they are is far more important than WHAT they are if that makes sense.
I've met shitty people of every creed, kind, and color, but I have also met good people of all of them things too.

I see with my brain because sometimes the eyes can lie.

Absolutely. I mean there are often common characteristics with people from a given country, but also a reasonably equal cross section of dickheads and good people. Race/gender/sexual orientation seems more important than ever these days but not really to me, I don't usually say so though

Absolutely. I mean there are often common characteristics with people from a given country, but also a reasonably equal cross section of dickheads and good people. Race/gender/sexual orientation seems more important than ever these days but not really to me, I don't usually say so though

I say it when it needs to be said, otherwise I live my life sir.

Like you said, there's always going to be dickheads but it's up to us to see that.
Its an unnecessary thing to lump every one into the same barrel.

Oh well, I guess we can be adult for everyone else lol

With the Conor red panty night, Chandler can finally afford to purch... adopt the finest Cambodian baby the regime could provide.

It always makes me laugh that anyone actually listens to this dolt.
More race baiting from Mack Yancy.

Sunrise, sunset. What a weird gimmick to adopt online.

Funny how both of you no life jackasses can't seem to resist coming into a thread that you are supposed to hate.

Ol' stockholm syndrom having motherfuckers.

You sound upset, tough guy. Why can't you stay away from my threads?
Calling out dumb race pot-stirring things should happen, why can't you make quality threads? Still waiting for you to answer me in your other thread or admit what you said was full of shit.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...deniable-beauty.4324949/page-7#post-173058261

My OP had 3 images of her tits. You're pivoting because you got backed into a corner without evidence that this was upsetting 'the woke'.

For the 3rd time, lets get some evidence that woke left wing are being triggered by sweeny's tits.

Alright, so lets get some articles in here. Show me where the left are losing their mind about how anti-woke they find Sydney's tits.

You, @Spounman and @DiddlyDoodly have made countless claims that the left are hysterical and make countless hitpieces about anything that threatens their groupthink ideology. So now its time to stand by your shit with EVIDENCE

It shouldn't be that hard to find a handful of woke articles bitching about Sydney Sweeny's tits as a threat to wokeness or progressivism.

watch and be amazed @N13 as those who claim to have the most evidence don't post any.

Ok dumbass, quote me in this thread. Find where I said anything about the woke being upset, try to find anything close to that I will wait and wait and wait and wait for you to do that. So how can I be backed into a corner for something I haven't said. You randomly tagged me in a few posts, maybe you should stick to the HW part of this forum.

The article says the Sydney's Sweeny's tits are triggering the woke.

Plenty in the thread are agreeing with this.

I've asked all of them to back that up with some evidence that the woke are upset with sydney, and all I get is silence from @Super_Nintendo pivoting from @ipowerslapmywife and backtracking from @ShadowRun

Every one of these dingbats would get crucified in a live debate.
@Mack Yancy I’m still waiting quote me saying the woke are upset about this and how I got backed into a corner like you said …

Last edited:
It's insane to me that people like this fat fuck get any kind of following. He's not particularly intelligent. He doesn't offer incredible expert analysis. He's not charismatic. Why the FUCK does this absolute nothing have thousands and thousands of followers? His whole shtick is literally "I'm a sniveling basement dwelling incel doing the national enquirer of MMA and saying the nastiest most deranged shit possible about fighters". Tens of thousands of brain rotted "men" see that and go "OMG MY SAVIOR!!!!"

Funny how both of you no life jackasses can't seem to resist coming into a thread that you are supposed to hate.

Aww, I bet you just wanted people that agreed with your sad ass opinions...tough titty said the kitty but the milks still good.

@Siver! is just speaking his mind, you know, exercising his freedom.

Cry some more.

translated from fat ginger "I just wanted a safe-space echo chamber!! get out of my safe space!!!"

Its really not hard sir.
People are people unless you treat them differently due to some uncontrollable circumstances like the color if their skin or where they're from.

WHO they are is far more important than WHAT they are if that makes sense.
I've met shitty people of every creed, kind, and color, but I have also met good people of all of them things too.

I see with my brain because sometimes the eyes can lie.
Unfortunately, many people in this country think "what they are" IS "who they are". They don't understand the distinction.

Unfortunately, many people in this country think "what they are" IS "who they are". They don't understand the distinction.
That's a sad existence to go through with..I glad the people I grew up around didn't think like that.

That kind of thinking just shows a lack of understanding, and or time spent around different types of people.

Being insolated like that never amounts to anything but closed minds, and shitty people typically sir.

It's crazy that anyones hating on him...The adoption process is hard and I'm sure hell give these two young boys a great home and a bright future.

Unless they end up like Colin Kaepernick who says he was adopted by and raised by racists but fails to ever mention his biological father who didn’t want anything to do with him.

It's crazy that anyones hating on him...The adoption process is hard and I'm sure hell give these two young boys a great home and a bright future.

Anyone who gives young people a chance in life should be greeted warmly.

As long as they're doing right by the kids, it doesn't matter who they are or what the make up of the household. Crazy anyone would knock anyone performing this vital, and not-to-be-expected, function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back