Rumored Moicano vs Turner UFC 295

Headlining Jones/Stipe
Sucks for moicano he was all set to be a top ten and headlining a FN before his injury now he's undercard vs a guy ranked the same as him with no reputation.
Dems the breaks I guess.

Seems like a bigger spot than headlining an apex card even if it headlines the prelims. Where does it say it’s a prelim?

giphy.gif

I like it. I think Turner turns it around here. He should have the advantage on the feet, and I can't see Moicano having much success with his wrestling.

I'm down with Moicano. I don't interact with him, myself, but I'm aware he keeps it real with fans and interacts with them a ton, something I appreciate. He has no filter, something I also appreciate.

Turner is a problem at LW, but if this fight goes for a few minutes I can see Moicano weathering the storm.

I like it. I think Turner turns it around here. He should have the advantage on the feet, and I can't see Moicano having much success with his wrestling.

Yeah, I'm with you here.

Moicano is cool, slick, talented, but this looks like a shitty match up for him.

He can still win, but I think Turner actually does have the advantage.

Seems like a tough matchup for Moicano, if only because his chin isn't the best, but if he gets it to the mat he should be able to sub Turner.

I think moicano gets this to the mat and subs him in rd 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back