Molly McCann predicts another spinning elbow KO

Well Stoliarenko weighed in at 125, so we'll have to see how well she rehydrates. If all goes ok I'll take her to beat Molly, she's lost four times in the UFC but I wouldn't give McCann much of a chance against any of those four either, on size grounds if nothing else.

"Oh so we're throwing spinning sh:t now?!"
120_Nick_Diaz_vs_Carlos_Condit.jpg
Never was a Nick or Nate fan until Nate and Conor happened. My Conor hatred made me a Diaz fan. Looking back, them brothers are hilarious, and I feel like 97.2356% of it is accidental

Never was a Nick or Nate fan until Nate and Conor happened. My Conor hatred made me a Diaz fan. Looking back, them brothers are hilarious, and I feel like 97.2356% of it is accidental
Agreed. The best rehearsed/prepared/rehashed line that Chael or Colby can come up with, pale in comparison with the straight-to-the-point, socially awkward one-liners that the Diaz brothers have given us time and time again

{<jordan}

More like giving Paddy to Chase Hooper.
Wouldnt go that far. Paddy would beat the breaks off Hooper in the standup and i doubt Hooper would be able to get him down

The thing is that I believe the British fans kinda deserve it. From all the European countries the UFC has been so far, they sticked around the longest. Obviously, the European market is hard to conquer, as the time difference between the main market (US) is significant and Europeans also don't really believe in those ridiclous PPV prices (rightfully so). However, they're also super excited about theyr locals (forgive me, I don't quit know the difference between London and Liverpool in that context), which US fans often forgot, because they're so many US fighters. I'm not a big fan of Molly or Paddy, but the exitement and support they give their own fighters, is kinda cool. Also Molly, whether or nor she is really that good, brings a lot of energy to the crowd. This is price fighting after all. I can respect that.

The fans will love them. The UK is small, it's not difficult to get from Liverpool to London so there will be plenty of support but the London crowd would support them two regardless.

Back