Moose just got dominated

Mousasi is 36 years old, had COVID less than 2 months ago and cut 24 lbs in 2 days before this fight.

Reminder moose's his cult fan base unironicly thought he could beat Izzy and Whittaker
He lost tonight, but I think he would take Whittaker 9/10... easily. Mousasi is a fantastic, if you cant see that, you should probably visit a licensed optometrist before you hurt yourself or others.

Losing a title fight against an American-born fighter in 2022 is a huge legacy blow. Not just losing, but getting dominated, too.

People with names like Johnny Eblen don’t win titles in 2022.

Moose has been talking about retirement for a while. Dude is at the end of his career. He had a great career too.

No hate to Moose he’s a phenomenal fighter but I don’t think he beats Rob or Izzy. Still a top 5 fighter though.

Not at his age and miles. Moose was talking about retirement way before this fight

I've been saying this for a very long time: Mousasi is one of the most overrated fighters in the short history of the sport.

People earnestly argue that he's better than Izzy, is a top 5 MW GOAT, and is a p4p all-time great. These same people conveniently forget that he has zero wins against elite opponents in their prime, spent his entire career ranked outside the top 5 (both by UFC rankings and by Sherdog rankings), and has been fighting pedestrian opposition since joining Bellator in 2017 (where he immediately got outstruck by Shlemenko).

I actually like Mousasi. He's a very good fighter and has a fun style. But his fans have always been delusional.

Back