Moronic Neighbour Complains About Hot Naked Sunbathing Women

I guess it would depend on the neighborhood and my living situation. The neighbor has a child that's seeing it so the women aren't being very discreet. If kids are involved, I can see that being an issue.
Definitely. The two ladies should realize there are underage males around. Not saying the way the neighbor went about it was right, but the neighbor definitely has a point. I'll bet though the wife of this neighbor is the mastermind. This stinks of woman on woman coersion. She better be careful though or she's going to get her husband a harrassment charge.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i had idea children were dependent on boobs?

If the child is young enough they won't react and if the child is old enough in/past puberty they have the internet anyways.. i think it could be a good thing seeing the body in a non sexualized way..

The only people having a problem with this are adults who don't know what to say to a child..

I cared about seeing boobs when I was like 6 and kids that age do have cell phones. I remember being in elementary school and a buddy bringing in his father's Playboy for us to look at during the bus ride. I'm certainly not saying the neighbor dealt with it properly but it is definitely a factor in the neighbor's outrage. If you had a young daughter and the male neighbors were outside sunbathing nude would you be cool with it as it is just a naked body? Nah bro...you'd have a problem. You need to control your horny levels.

Reported. The world is no place for nude bodies, artistic or not... Thank you

giphy.gif

I don't know but what's up with the AWFUL mom-jean trend? Just terrible.

I cared about seeing boobs when I was like 6 and kids that age do have cell phones. I remember being in elementary school and a buddy bringing in his father's Playboy for us to look at during the bus ride. I'm certainly not saying the neighbor dealt with it properly but it is definitely a factor in the neighbor's outrage. If you had a young daughter and the male neighbors were outside sunbathing nude would you be cool with it as it is just a naked body? Nah bro...you'd have a problem. You need to control your horny levels.

These girl were topless.. not nude..

I'd take my 6yo daughter to a sauna.. wednesdays it's mixed sauna.. some of the older guys take great pride in mix the best sauna water, hacking a hole in the ice kind of sauna .. you can't be looking at dicks and pussies in there..

I'd like my son or daughter to be comfortable being naked..

I can see your point though, respect to that but you have to be a special kind of asshole to threathen two girls sun bathing topless to the point of ending up at the polices' desk..

These girl were topless.. not nude..

I'd take my 6yo daughter to a sauna.. wednesdays it's mixed sauna.. some of the older guys take great pride in mix the best sauna water, hacking a hole in the ice kind of sauna .. you can't be looking at dicks and pussies in there..

I'd like my son or daughter to be comfortable being naked..

I can see your point though, respect to that but you have to be a special kind of asshole to threathen two girls sun bathing topless to the point of ending up at the polices' desk..

I applaud your innocence but this World is not a place I'd want my child comfortable being nude. Tons of creeps and predators out there looking to exploit that innocence. Like I stated, the neighbor's methods were not tactful in the least, but I certainly would have spoken with them about it. Hell, I like looking at breasts as much as the next guy, but it's rather inconsiderate to subject children to that stuff especially if you aren't trying to be remotely discrete. The way I view nudity is if it can't be shown on television, then it's nudity so idk where you were going with that point. The girls IG is trash so there's also that which should be factored in. Attention seeking idiots...

Correct me if i'm wrong but i had idea children were dependent on boobs?

If the child is young enough they won't react and if the child is old enough in/past puberty they have the internet anyways.. i think it could be a good thing seeing the body in a non sexualized way..

The only people having a problem with this are adults who don't know what to say to a child..

Anecdoteley I can say that in many very sexually conservative and less developed parts of the world where women have less rights and stuff.
Where women still bathe outdoors in communal ponds & rivers and live in very crowded environments where they have no personal space to get dressed or feed their child.
Women are often

Once I stayed with a family in a certain German speaking European country , typical mainstream middle class white family.

Once while I was having a shower the 15-16 year old daughter walked right into the bathroom fully naked
(having just gotten out of bed) to both get something and tell me something trivial about breakfast. I should add this was a 'wet' bathroom without a shower curtain.

Later I found out that in the peak of summer the whole family uses the outdoor pool they had with no clothes on.

This wasn't fruity kooky hippie nor sexual deviant type of people. Just the most average, ordinary white middle class family.

Aside from this anecdote.
Most beaches in mainland Europe allow women to be topless and more than half of the women seem to take that offer up.
I took my mother to one of those beaches and she is a conservative religious person herself. But she just found it hilarious and kept laughing.

Sounds like the work of a jealous and ugly female.

No self respecting gentleman would take issue with a couple Boise dimes' bare breasts.

Last summer I happened across three hippie girls doing this on the rocks down by the creek. Brightened my day.

My first thought as well. Some one's wife who is pissed her husband might see the girls.

Anecdoteley I can say that in many very sexually conservative and less developed parts of the world where women have less rights and stuff.
Where women still bathe outdoors in communal ponds & rivers and live in very crowded environments where they have no personal space to get dressed or feed their child.
Women are often

Once I stayed with a family in a certain German speaking European country , typical mainstream middle class white family.

Once while I was having a shower the 15-16 year old daughter walked right into the bathroom fully naked
(having just gotten out of bed) to both get something and tell me something trivial about breakfast. I should add this was a 'wet' bathroom without a shower curtain.

Later I found out that in the peak of summer the whole family uses the outdoor pool they had with no clothes on.

This wasn't fruity kooky hippie nor sexual deviant type of people. Just the most average, ordinary white middle class family.

Aside from this anecdote.
Most beaches in mainland Europe allow women to be topless and more than half of the women seem to take that offer up.
I took my mother to one of those beaches and she is a conservative religious person herself. But she just found it hilarious and kept laughing.

The thing is, this wasn't in those more lenient areas and in a neighborhood I think even in those areas, the rules are different. If they were at a nude beach he'd have zero gripes as that was the expectation, but he's at his home with his child. It's hard for me to correlate the two things and take them as equals. I can see your example as a valid one if the expectations are already presented. He didn't sign his mortgage papers expecting to deal with what he was dealing with. He's a block head but he has a legitimate gripe.

My ex used to sunbathe nude in the back yard.
I fapped through the window once while she was doing it.

she told me to and said it would turn her on. So I did then we had furious sex afterwards.

she stopped however when she noticed the neighbor fapping in his window one day. She had moved further out in the yard and never thought about being on that side they could see through their widows lol.

My ex used to sunbathe nude in the back yard.
I fapped through the window once while she was doing it.

she told me to and said it would turn her on. So I did then we had furious sex afterwards.

she stopped however when she noticed the neighbor fapping in his window one day. She had moved further out in the yard and never thought about being on that side they could see through their widows lol.
Oh I'm sure she had no idea the neighbor could see........

Sounds like the work of a jealous and ugly female.

No self respecting gentleman would take issue with a couple Boise dimes' bare breasts.

Last summer I happened across three hippie girls doing this on the rocks down by the creek. Brightened my day.

Probably his ugly fat wife

Oh I'm sure she had no idea the neighbor could see........
Well since she jumped up and ran inside freaking the fuck out and never did it again and had been doing it for about 3 years I’m pretty sure that was the case.

Back