Most entertaining fighter to watch currently?

FailingSpicyCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Michel Pereira
my pick!

Khamzat
Shavkat
Fiziev
Max
Khamzat
Khamzat
Khamzat

Currently I'd say it's Charles Oliveira I mean just look at his last 2 fights and I feel his next one against Gaethje will be similar and has FOTY potential.

Last edited:
Justin, Valentina, yan, Kumshot

Love Valentina but some of her fights are fairly boring, not least because she's so dominant. I'd still say she's essential viewing for the true greatness she possesses

Justin Gaethje or Dustin P

Fiziev/jourdain/yair/aldo/yan/usman

any one that has that medusa touch in any of the weight classes..

Michel is fun but he hasn't fought like a mad man in a while. He is trying to make a run for the title but I don't think he has it. He is probably going to end up like Trinaldo where he beats everyone outside of the top ten but has issues with the contenders. Maybe things will change if he leaves Vegas and trains with Cejudo's team. For the time being I wouldn't mind promotion putting him in a fight with someone like Masvidal or Thompson. There are other better candidates in terms of rankings but those guys probably shut him down with grappling.

Chimaev, Makhachev, Gaethje and Rakhmonov comes to mind.

Jiri and Gaethje put on the best shows. Khazmat is fun cus it’s just interesting to see if he can keep up this level of dominance as he fights better guys.

Back