Most forgotten UFC champions

Renan Barão. Goat 135er, 30 some unbeaten streak, beating and finishing most every challenger with a variety of rare techniques.
He's never had a decent contract, never made reasonable money, and is hardly ever praised, or even talked about.
Dude was an absolute machine.
If you haven't watched him, do yourself a favor and enjoy.

i hear tanner and bustamante mentioned every so often. couldn't even tell you what those guys looked like

all i know is evan tanner became champ training out of his garage watching DVDs.

I was going to say Steve jennum and deservingly so as he was an awfully bad champion winning as an alternate vs an alternate.
But I gotta admit I <FookIsThatGuy> Dave menne, so I guess being bad is more memorable than him

I was going to say Steve jennum and deservingly so as he was an awfully bad champion winning as an alternate vs an alternate.
But I gotta admit I <FookIsThatGuy> Dave menne, so I guess being bad is more memorable than him
I think Dave Menne is best known for being the guy who got beat up by Phil Baroni.
FamiliarHospitableAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

i hear tanner and bustamante mentioned every so often. couldn't even tell you what those guys looked like

all i know is evan tanner became champ training out of his garage watching DVDs.

Tanner looked like Brett Favre.

The UFC really cancelled Demetrius Johnson on some 1984 stuff

Good thread. Already mentioned;

Menne
Tanner
Kevin Jackson
Bustamante

Adding to above;
Pat Miletich
Maurice Smith

If we're counting tournament winners;
Jerry Bohlander