Most intimidating moment in history

Elon Musk is 1000x more intimidating than Sharaputdin, and McGregor is about 50x more intimidating.

Again, you seem to derive fear based off someone's fighting ability. Universally, people fear those with resources far more.

I'd be way more scared from someone like Dana White or McGregor telling me they will kill me, than Sharaputdin saying that.
You’re an absolute moron. Professional fighters could rip your arm off and beat you to death with it after raping your helpless ass.
Elon Musk would have to hire someone like Sharaputdin to do that, genius.

You're scenario is all fake situation driven bs.

Flat out, in the real world, and not in some physically trapped enclosure, the person with resources is far more dangerous and intimidating.

Could Khabib fuck up Putin in some dark alley? Sure. Khabib isn't ever going to get Putin in some dark alley.

Do you think physical strength/combat ability is actual power in the real world?

Real power comes from the guy who could hire 100 Blackbeasts to beat you up in a alley.
Yes, physical strength is power; just ask any woman who was raped by a physically stronger man.
Yes, combat ability is actual power; just ask any untrained person that got beat up by a trained fighter.
You wanna talk reality, smooth brain? Who do rich people hire to protect them and their families? That’s right, trained fighters and those with physical strength/ combat ability.

Yes, physical strength is power; just ask any woman who was raped by a physically stronger man.
Yes, combat ability is actual power; just ask any untrained person that got beat up by a trained fighter.
You wanna talk reality, smooth brain? Who do rich people hire to protect them and their families? That’s right, trained fighters and those with physical strength/ combat ability.

Dude you are trying to argue physical strength means more power than money.
The pen has established itself as being mightier than the sword for like 10,000 years.

The biggest arms hasn't made someone the most threatening person in society for a really really long time. You're argument isn't very intelligent.

Money has established itself as being more powerful and useful than pure strength since basically the dawn of society.

The pen has established itself as being mightier than the sword for like 10,000 years.

The biggest arms hasn't made someone the most threatening person in society for a really really long time. You're argument isn't very intelligent.

Money has established itself as being more powerful and useful than pure strength since basically the dawn of society.
You attempt to sound smart, but you’re the embodiment of Dunning-Kruger.
There’s a reason that nobody agrees with you and is laughing at your moronic posts. At this point, it’s basically point and laugh at the retard now.

Who’s more intimidating, the guy coming to chop off your head with a sword or the guy with a pen in his hand about to write you a letter, schmuck?
Go walk through a rich neighborhood and then go walk through the ghetto and tell me who’s more intimidating.

You attempt to sound smart, but you’re the embodiment of Dunning-Kruger.
There’s a reason that nobody agrees with you and is laughing at your moronic posts. At this point, it’s basically point and laugh at the retard now.

The person who is coming to chop off my head with a sword, I can go and get my handgun or I can call the cops.

The person who rules the country through the use of a pen, can absolutely crush me like the ant I am compared to him, if he cared enough to actually try to destroy my life, but most likely I am nothing to that person.

You seem very triggered at this whole money/influence makes someone more powerful thing. You should take a look at the list of world's most powerful people. It's a bunch of old people that doesn't know how to throw a punch.

Where is that quote from? Fedor ain't no psychopath. Dude just doesn't waste emotion trying to intimidate people. Total focus.

I'm sure his calmness unnerves people but that's just a byproduct.
For the other fighters, the day Fedor dominated them was the biggest fight of their lives. For Fedor, it was Tuesday.
street-fighter-bison.gif

looks kinda pathetic actually.

this thread needs more of rumble johnson standing across from someone (RIP). that had to have been one of the scariest things a fighter could ever have experienced.

Back