Most lopsided beatdown in recent UFC history?

Yeah imagine that was the first fight you ever watched?
Well, the first UFCs we old timers watched were the early ones with fights like Pat Smith vs. Scott Morris, Remco vs. Orlando Weit, Goodridge vs. Herrera, Tank vs. Matua, etc. Not all fights were like that, but some were quite brutal. Not as bloody as Cain-Bigfoot, but even scarier when someone was eating elbows on the ground without defending themselves.

I love watching Cachoeira get destroyed.

I'm still surprised the UFC didn't cut her after blatantly eye gouging/fish-hooking Robertson, but I won't complain since I can watch her get beat on more.

:meow:
What's fun is, this was a weight class above where it should have been and Jasmine blames Cachoeira. Said it happened few weeks out from the fight and she was ready to agree to anything just to make the fight, and Cachoeira's side must have asked for it to be higher cuz her side knew they weren't gonna make weight. Jasmine called her so unprofessional

How Cachoeiras not cut, I got no idea

She was Schevchenko´s FLW debut, it didnt last as long, but iirc it was another beating.

Cumulatively, Roy Nelson's fights vs. JDS, Stipe, Werdum, Overeem and Barnett amounted to one hellacious, one-sided beatdown X 5. From a health perspective, Roy would've been better off with a weak chin so he didn't end up a punching bag so much. He was a skilled fighter with a monster right hand, but when he fought taller, faster, stronger, more technical, more fit, agile, etc., guys he could do little offensively and just took punishment.

She was Schevchenko´s FLW debut, it didnt last as long, but iirc it was another beating.
Yeah Cachoeira has been on the wrong end of two of the worst beatings in WMMA history. She might want to think about looking into a new line of work. Maybe learn a trade. Become a welder or some shit.

Shevchenko vs Cachoeira for sure. Nunes vs Pennington is another. They are friends outside the cage too which must have made that weird.

Same here. And fight #4 was Remco Pardoel vs. Orlando Weit

In those 4 fights were 2 of the most brutal UFC fights of all time, both probably still in the top 10
They weren't in the modern era, but yeah, I still remember Scott Morris getting elbowed in the face and not being able to stand up and the thump of Weit's skull being elbowed against the mat and being helped out with an oxygen mask on.

Good topic, yeah, I didn’t understand what the ref was thinking. That’s a “take a few years off your lifespan” type of beating.

Not recent, but Cyborg Silva gave out a brutal extended beating to some chick in one of her last fights before coming to the UFC.

Shogun got wrecked 9 to 75 significant strikes in his fight with JBJ.

Back