FW: Charles Oliveira - 6
BW: Urijah Faber/Rani Yahya - 6
FLW: Demetrious Johnson - 5

W FW: Amanda Nunes - 1
W BW: Ronda Rousey - 3
W FW: Gillian Robertson - 6
SW: Mackenzie Dern - 4

Which is your favourite?
Mine is Oliveira. He has the most submission wins in 2 divisions and the most variety.

Old man Glover holding it down I see

<smellit>

Meershart has caught a lot of MW’s slipping that’s for sure

Non-active Gunnar is also very impressive, but also a shame to the division as I figured it would be Maia or someone else

Charles having 2-classes under his belt is the king here

Shout out to Miller Bros. Jiu-jitsu

Crazy that Oliveira holds the record at two different weight classes and primarily against very high level competition. Not to shit on Gerald Meerschaert but the level of guys he's subbing vs. the level of guys Oliveira is subbing are very different.

Old man Glover holding it down I see

<smellit>

Meershart has caught a lot of MW’s slipping that’s for sure

Non-active Gunnar is also very impressive, but also a shame to the division as I figured it would be Maia or someone else

Charles having 2-classes under his belt is the king here

Shout out to Miller Bros. Jiu-jitsu

shavkat has had 6 ufc fights, at welter weight 1 tko and 5 submissions. i reckon nelsons 7 submission wins will be surpassed

been saying for a while that Frank Mir is a top 5 fighter ever when it comes to MMA BJJ, dude subbed a lot of good fighters and had different subs, I do think offensively, Charles is the best BJJ guy the UFC has ever had, overall, it might be Werdum, he never got subbed and I don't remember his guard getting passed that often

Not just UFC but pro career

Can you guess who?

I’m thinking Overeem? He had a great guillotine outside the UFC. Plus I see a long career with lots of KO wins and KO losses. Hmm.. Will look up now….

I’m thinking Overeem? He had a great guillotine outside the UFC. Plus I see a long career with lots of KO wins and KO losses. Hmm.. Will look up now….

Ok, no way to prove I did that without looking it up, but I did. Bro had I think 8 wins by guillotine 😂

Wait what about Nate diaz ?

EDIT : my bad, we're talking in UFC..

Back