Most unintentionally funny things ever said in UFC/MMA history

"Mark and Matt Hughes used to pound each other in the barn"

Another one I just rembered, Ken-flos kill the master schtick was some funny shit too but BJs incredulous response was even funnier, he seemed legit puzzled and was like "kill the master" "wtf is he talking about?" And then after BJ choked him out "we can be friends again now Kenny" :D

Last edited:
The greatest post-fight speech of all time:

"Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass... I told him that a year ago. Tonight I pulled that sumbitch out, and beat him over the HEAD WITH IT!"

"I'm gonna drink a Coors Light, that's a Coors Light, because Bud Light won't pay me nothing."

"Hell, I might even get on top of my wife."

UFC100-LesnarMir-15.gif~c200

"The picture on that poster is from years ago. Can I get one buttered up, Photoshopped picture in a magazine or on a poster? They can do better than that, but they're not worried about it."

The one & only GOAT; Nick Diaz.

Last edited:

"Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass... I told him that a year ago. Tonight I pulled that sumbitch out, and beat him over the HEAD WITH IT!"

"I'm gonna drink a Coors Light, that's a Coors Light, because Bud Light won't pay me nothing."

That wasn't even unintentional; just pure greatness.

Hey.

Fuck you. ;_;

Jose Aldo: Conor McGregor has no punching power, he has 'soap hands'

vitor calling himself a dinosaur, and then a lion and then he even calls himself an inanimate object such as a thermostat.

vitor produced some really good shit over the last 3 yers.

"I knew I 'urt em, when I throw my elbow and I 'ear him go argggghhh!!".

-GSP (post fight vs. Sherk)

"Argggghhh!"

-Sean Sherk (vs. GSP)

"Hey Kenny Florian, quit copying and pasting man." - Kenny Florian.

Dana: This aint fuckin survivor and shit, "let's vote em off." Fuckin beat em off. That didn't sound good, did it!

"Georges, I'm going to go to the death, I'm going to try to kill you and I'm not joking about this."

"E kennat endol my riddum" GSP

"Is Normal" The Spider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back