Most Violent MMA fighter ever?

Mike Russow...

ihaaw12.gif
Welp, there goes my peaceful sleep. That shits giving me nightmares for sure <Eek2.0>

Stephens is #4 in my book. Yeah, the Mt. Rushmore for most Violent are

Wand
Rumble
Gaethje
Stephens

Wandy of course.
Also, prime Cain Velasquez fights didn’t even look like fights. He beat the shit outta dudes like they owed him money lol

Ah yeah, completely forgot about Cain. During his prime years, was one of the most brutal and Savage fighters out there. Also throw Fedor into the mix as well.

Two weeks ago everybody were drooling over Tony being the most violent fighter. I have a feeling most have abandoned that idea now in true Sherdog fashion

Conor. Nothing says violent like punching an old man for no real reason.

Igor made a dude tapout to headbutts while he was on bottom.

EducatedUnselfishAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

21935f1365a1622b7165d0d09cc0f461e4550351r1-500-271_hq.gif

w5.gif

w2.gif

I love Wand warrior soul, even outside his prime his fights were good in the UFC.

he even made good fights against Cung,Bisping and Stann.
"even outside his prime his fights were good in the UFC."
It's funny, are there any Pride fighters that had their prime in the UFC? They all had their prime in Pride because of the steroids/PED's. When they came to UFC they weren't as effective. Prime=loaded to the gills with PED's. UFC pre-USADA had less PED's than Pride and UFC with USADA has even less PED's but the system isn't perfect.
paulo-costa-yoel-romero-ufc-241-1.jpg

francis-ngannou-ufc-249-getty.jpg

1-217.jpg

Wanderlei
Gaethje
Ferg

Manhoef had some great KOs, but had some boring fights too...

One more vote for Wand. He doesn’t just beat people, he’s thrashing them. The old days Sherdog video footage was even more scary.

Back