Mother Bear Wounded While Defending Cub in Brutal Male Bear Attack in Northern Spain

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mother bears will always fight to the death for her cubs and this proves it.

Although, some on the YT comments said she survived and the male bear died.

I’d like to see a source on a follow up with this. Mama threw down!

Crazy how they both got back up after falling off of a mountain. Bears are such tough animals.

I think the male fell further because he was pretty big. Not sure though. They both had the "what's my name? Where am I?" look.AeOYzNb.jpg5luLMf1.gif

pretty sure it landed on its neck, and mamma is gonna die too, that was too much of a fall, likely everything is mangled inside.
Unfortunate, and worse for the kiddos because you know at some point, probably nightfall, they make their way down there and not leave her. Makes me wonder if some animals naturally have integrity plus instinct.

pretty sure it landed on its neck, and mamma is gonna die too, that was too much of a fall, likely everything is mangled inside.
Which means the cub is doomed to death, too. Sad. Nature is brutal.

No means no, but dude didn't want hear it and now he dieded!

No means no

Sometimes it does.

Other times it means:

"Let the record state that I put up a little bit of resistance to try to maintain the image of being respectable and not overly promiscuous.

Try again in a few minutes."

Sometimes it does.

Other times it means:

"Let the record state that I put up a little bit of resistance to try to maintain the image of being respectable and not overly promiscuous.

Try again in a few minutes."
Try again and fall off a cliff like the bear hahaha

Back