Mouthbreathers? Really??

Jizzing over BJJ again. Trying to justify that videogame level of spamming. I don't think the crowd would boo the grappling, just the flop, flop, flop, flop, flop.

1 million thousand percent this.
Assumes crowd knows nothing of BJJ. Crowd grows restless of obvious telegrammed role and grab which does nothing but punctuate the fight with 30 seconds of waiting for him to get up. Rogan sneers at crowd.

Truly, Rogan smells his own farts.

I thought he was talking about Trump fans...
G4TcKJC.png
It’s funny because the typical mouth breathers are usually liberal/leftist types lmao

Only the fans who can’t appreciate that goofy as hell style.

Haha. I’ve been using old timey phrases for the hell of it lately, just to throw people off. Like “geewillikers” and “poindexter”. Will add “mouth breathers” to the vocabulary.

That doesn't dent anything I said. His age is his problem. I understand why he can't perform as well; it still makes for a perfectly good example of crotch-humping if I want to contrast Hall's more youthful approach to attack.

You really prefer flopping to shooting?
Each to his own I guess

Thats only ever worked against scrubs and corpses.

Sail Rodgers shut it down. Topuria engaged him on the ground and killed him. Hall doesn't really have any good wins. Elkins was ok.

You really prefer flopping to shooting?
Each to his own I guess

Thats only ever worked against scrubs and corpses.

Sail Rodgers shut it down. Topuria engaged him on the ground and killed him. Hall doesn't really have any good wins. Elkins was ok.
It makes no difference to my entertainment whether it's flopping or shooting as long as it's by someone trying to actively finish the opponent. I call it crotch humping when there's no active finishing pressure.

I do t mind any jokes even those that are offended by the phrase “ mouth breathers”

as who would be watching and thinking the announcer called you a mouth breather

a d then you’re like I’m going on social media and sherdog and type how offensive the announcer when o was watching two guys
Fighting in a cage said something off putting to me personally.

keep in mind you’re upset that a comedian who’s announcing a cage fight. And you’re upset by him saying mouth breathers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back