Social Move over Latinx, make way for LATINE (La-TEEN-eh)

iu

As a person who is a Latino, I can assure all of these progressive liberal milllenials and zoomers, that no sane, normal Latinos were or are currently asking for this, and I can speak in full confidence for the overwhelming majority of sane normal Latinos that we are actually now offended that this group of ignorant assholes are attempting to change what is and has been working just fine throughout our rich and cultured history

If you do find a Latino person that is offended by our cultural norms and mores over the past several hundred years, kindly tell them I said Fuck OFF and they can go to hell if they don't like it.

Sincerely,

SKYNET

As a person who is a Latino, I can assure all of these progressive liberal milllenials and zoomers, that no sane, normal Latinos were or are currently asking for this, and I can speak in full confidence for the overwhelming majority of sane normal Latinos that we are actually now offended that this group of ignorant assholes are attempting to change what is and has been working just fine throughout our rich and cultured history

If you do find a Latino person that is offended by our cultural norms and mores over the past several hundred years, kindly tell them I said Fuck OFF and they can go to hell if they don't like it.

Sincerely,

SKYNET
Speaking as a progressive liberal millenial, a lot of us think the term Latinx is dumb, too.

The West has it far far too easy if this is the shit its citizens with any influence on society at all decide to spend their efforts on.

We are living the dream over here. Well at least I am.

I love the intro to the article. Basically says it is only being used by progressive losers. Later says only 41% of Latinos are “comfortable “ with it. Not that they use it or would start to use it, but not even half are comfortable me with it.

"Latine," a gender-neutral way to describe or refer to people with Latino origins, is surging in popularity on university campuses, in museums, and among researchers and media.

Notice how they don’t mention actual Latinos are using it

Why wouldn’t they just use LATIN?

And actual latino's are probably thinking "which PUTO's are making this up?"
La-TEEN kind of sounds elegant, but the article says it is pronounced la-TEEN-eh. The eh at the end is dumb.

The article also says people are using gender neutral language like “todes” instead of “todos”. I live in Miami, and have never heard todes lol
Both are crap.

Back