Mr Lando Vannata will be the biggest star in the UFC only behind Conor

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In one week from today he will totally smash poor David and watch Tony and Khabib fight and laugh thinking either one of these guys easy work.........First fight with Tony if he didn't gas we would be watching Lando throw spinning shyt at Khabib.

N-word,please.
This is just another hype job like that Perry noob.

cant you guys let him develop gradually? if he loses he is gonna look so bad no fault of his own

As soon as Ferguson started to fight and actually jab, Vannata had nothing for him.

Lando Vannata is a good, respectful humble fighter but when you overhype him and he loses (which wont be his fault) he will look sillier than that bloat that f@$ed the horse and died on the internet. Bogan aussie.

David Teymur is not someone to look past. The guy is absolutely crazy and will never stop attacking you.

Incredible potential with this guy. If they bring him up and market him correctly, I think you could be right here TS.

Dude is a phenom.

Doesn't have the personality to be a star like McGregor. Good fighter though.

Hold the phone! I really like Lando and think he will be a force, but if Tony had trained for him I don't think Lando would be landing nearly as much as he did. Tony is very elite. Lando needs to develop more. Barboza looked like a future champion when he wheel kicked Etim.

N-word,please.
This is just another hype job like that Perry noob.
Perry is nothing more than a Chris Leben clone, don't get me wrong, the UFC needs those guys but Perry and Lando are not comparable.

Lando has that special something, that composure under fire that most of the greats have, i'm all aboard on Lando.

Unless he can transfer his skills into charisma, not gonna happen. Conor was on the Irish tonight show after his first UFC fight ffs..

Unless he can transfer his skills into charisma, not gonna happen. Conor was on the Irish tonight show after his first UFC fight ffs..
He actually had an MTV documentary before he even made his UFC debut.

Lando will not come even close to Conor level in popularity.

on a side note i wanna see Yair Rodriguez vs Lando

yes i know one is a 145erf

Lando is a pretty humble cat. I don't think he catches the casuals with his talking, but if he keeps racking up POTN bonuses he'll keep getting more attention.

Here's a little 8 minute video from "some other site" that was posted just today.

Back