Shoop MS PAINT v2 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 229! Sign Up Thread.

Good to know. Yea, I figured an MS Paint hadn't been done in a while. Haven't seen any since I was here . I just find it very limiting and the exposure a regular shoop contest could have would have been big this time.

But yea, it is what it is. I'm starting to get used to the idea that I will have to use MS Paint this time. Haven't played with it in probably 15 years lol.

Yea I am not an MS Paint person myself. There is a good chance this will turn into a 2 round contest with UFC 229 and 230... depending on how many enter.

anyone got any speculations on what iconic imagery we might see in the octagon that night? conor with a mark hominick forehead after khabib "changes his face"? khabib slipping on an ice spill? putin and trump having a ringside brawl?

thats more like it, see you in the fucking trenches
91058-bbc2.jpg

Good luck everyone, but...

giphy.gif

Do anyone remember that I won the first round of the first MS paint contest? Anyone? Not even a HOF mention? Hello? Guys?

I remember. You kicked some serious anus brah. Epic Paint Shoop with Jorge Masvidal and Backpack Maia. haha. YAY YOU!!

XtuCVP9.png

Also, I take back everything I said earlier, count me in, please. @jei

rGvmqNO.png

haha! Nice Mir!!

feel like I wasted so much time reading the rules i lost interest by the time i was done

^ Manlet detected.

I dont have time to participate and make a decent draw <DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Stand up and do what is right for once in your life. Be a man. Don't let real life normal stuff get in the way of of greatness . You were made to shoop. This is why you were put on the earth. Fulfill your destiny.

Thrilled to hear that, I loved your entry from the first round. Your Maia backpack slayed me. And it's funny, some people, or really just one so far, have issue with MS Paint. We had more people enter that MS Paint contest than any shoop contest in years. Creativity and imagination was at a premium in that contest.

Shoopers gon Shoop ‘!

I just don’t want to take a space in the competition that some filthy animal might need to enjoy an endorphin rush.

I fully plan to heckle you bitches by droppin paint and PowerPoint trash.

VtHCrZW.jpg

Shoopers gon Shoop ‘!

I just don’t want to take a space in the competition that some filthy animal might need to enjoy an endorphin rush.

I fully plan to heckle you bitches by droppin paint and PowerPoint trash.

VtHCrZW.jpg
If you want in, I'd be more than happy to have you join us. We have no space limits, if we break 20 we just make a split B section, no big. The more, definitely the merrier.

and @bigwaverider I sure hope we get to have you join us in the fun, I can take care of all the logistics so all we'll need from you is a doodle. But I understand if not, no pressure dude.

and @bigwaverider I sure hope we get to have you join us in the fun, I can take care of all the logistics so all we'll need from you is a doodle. But I understand if not, no pressure dude.

Yea brah. I was under the assumption you would just write me in. Add me to the contestants list and I will see what I can doodle.

Also, the center justification in your OP makes it hard to read. Should be left justified IMO.

Yea brah. I was under the assumption you would just write me in. Add me to the contestants list and I will see what I can doodle.
Hooray.
Also, the center justification in your OP makes it hard to read. Should be left justified IMO.
Done.

I want to sign up. Got a great idea, just hope my paint skills are up to the task.

Back