Media Muay thai flow padwork for one of my up and coming fighters.

He have not bad defensive skills. Can always be better of course.

Also, keep in mind that this was just us filming some stuff for fun. After finishing a session of padwork, sparring and clinching.
Right on!

Makes perfect sense.
Either way, no shade. More of a general comment since none of us were in the practice room.

Mans got a slick 1-2 like my yute Big Mac back when bro was scrappin' but I ain't see no overhandz maybe das why him handz low tho baiting like how Mac used to do widdem leg kicks gettem to throw first overall good coaching should incorporate knife defense one tayum Master Choi brought dis UFC trainer my guy almost poke me n Mac a couple tayum got us tinkin different aboot life anyway good for you fam fr tho 💯 🔥🙏☝️

Nobody is ready for UFC that soon. But the build up have started.

First become a dangerous striker, then slowly convert into a mma fighter.

Same route at Izzy, Alex Pereira, Anderson Silva, ect.

Become a complete striker first.
Someone forgot to tell Khabib and Islam this.

You should correct his right cross. He slightly pulls his hand back, throwing from his shoulder and leaning his body forward when throwing it. Not to mention the punch isn't even coming out straight. It's coming out arched. he's putting way more effort into that right hand than he realistically would need to and generating much less power than if he was throwing the punch properly. Another thing is he's not punching through the target, he's just stopping at it and isn't generating as much power as he could be.

So now w are posting some slow level pad work for obviously a beginner on the UFC thread, I barely started another account and this is what we are doing? So muy Thai? Or whatever you call it is kickboxing? So no clinch, elbows or knees, this is what we are doing?

So now w are posting some slow level pad work for obviously a beginner on the UFC thread, I barely started another account and this is what we are doing? So muy Thai? Or whatever you call it is kickboxing? So no clinch, elbows or knees, this is what we are doing?
I respect the kid getting into training, but come on bro, get it together

Didn't you say you have a home gym ?

This Frode loser always posts his shitty training videos in the UFC forum for attention but he's nowhere near the UFC. It's like make a wish.

Sherdog has died since the website revamp. Between the ugliness and clunkiness of the site to the bizarre threads like this. Bjpenn.com is starting to seem more appealing.

Sherdog has died since the website revamp. Between the ugliness and clunkiness of the site to the bizarre threads like this. Bjpenn.com is starting to seem more appealing.
I think this Frode loser fantasizes about being in the UFC so he posts his shitty videos here for attention

200w.gif

guys, just a heads up, I will be posting a thread soon on my prospect. This cat is going places.

Back