Media Muhammad Ankalaev calls out Li Jingliang

rz5y3lj.png

lmfao first he calls out izzy for his first title defence now calling out a journeyman from WW.... who's running his twitter

To make those names or figures fit in to your culture and way of speaking.

This is the very description of the notion to translate names.

Since the beginning of written words names have been translated.

Bible for a quick example: Simon----Peter----Cephas

Often times a name of a person is also representative of a thing.

Corny but contemporary: Duane the "Rock" Johnson. When his name goes to far away lands the "Rock" part will be translated so folks understand.

I mean, the OP itself answers your question.
It doesn't. My question is: what did he (Li jingliang) say about ankalaev?

Since he ended the tweet with "never talk about me" that suggests that they were talking crap about him in the media perhaps. Hence my question, what did Li say?

This is the very description of the notion to translate names.

Since the beginning of written words names have been translated.

Bible for a quick example: Simon----Peter----Cephas

Often times a name of a person is also representative of a thing.

Corny but contemporary: Duane the "Rock" Johnson. When his name goes to far away lands the "Rock" part will be translated so folks understand.

It's true. Here in Denmark we're obviously refering to The Rock as "Klippen". We all know what that means.

Well, we aren't really, and we don't. Cuz we're not trying to make a racist statement like TS.

It's true. Here in Denmark we're obviously refering to The Rock as "Klippen". We all know what that means.

Well, we aren't really, and we don't. Cuz we're not trying to make a racist statement like TS.
Racist?

Ahahahahahahahahaha get back on your meds

You are a good poster and this was a fun sidebar: I wasn't trying to pick on you... I just have fun with language ok?

A Dagestani wrestler trying to fight somebody two weight classes below him? It sounds like Ankalaev has been talking to Khabib.

Khabib struggled to make lightweight, as evidenced by missing weight, no-showing weigh-ins, etc. He had as many fights at welterweight outside of the UFC as he had at lightweight in the UFC.

4 of Khabib's last 6 opponents all fought at featherweight in the UFC. So a light heavyweight trying to fight a welterweight is par for the course.

It doesn't. My question is: what did he (Li jingliang) say about ankalaev?

Since he ended the tweet with "never talk about me" that suggests that they were talking crap about him in the media perhaps. Hence my question, what did Li say?

He's saying that they never talk about him.

You're already on antidepressants my dear, just time for you to increase the dosage :D

So you're not gonna call him by his name? Cool. I usually refuse to do things when I feel strongly about it, too.

It’s actually complicated… as somebody who studied and worked in relevant fields on the matter…
All the guys replying to u are over-simplifying it with naked examples.
Wetherit is translitiration or translating or just mere pronunciation, there’s too many factors to consider as it depends on the situation.
I can translate what you just wrote... "I like boys"

Back