Music/MMA/other good stuff

JayE

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It seems we lost track of the last UFC thread. The real bread and butter of the last thread, though, was good music. I don't think we've centred a thread around it recently.

[v][/v]

The name is already immediately dumb in my eyes. There is no "other good stuff"

Chainsaws: Husqy or Stihl?

Did I do it right?

Chainsaws: Husqy or Stihl?

Did I do it right?
I worked for asplundh as a teenager

Definitely stihl. Husqys were shit imo....I'd get binded up on the reg but a stihl will just muscle through

This is my entrance song for when i train and fight ufc

This is my entrance song for when i train and fight ufc

It might back fire on you, some will see the build up, the vision, that pumping violent urge! But guys like me on our way to seeing this vision we’ll end up remembering this was an intro to Jackass <45>

It might back fire on you, some will see the build up, the vision, that pumping violent urge! But guys like me on our way to seeing this vision we’ll end up remembering this was an intro to Jackass <45>
Was that the one where they were in the shopping carts?

Yeah I think so lmao!
Lol.

I was more of a fan of Wildboyz and those old CKY videos...not sure if you ever saw those but they're quite funny in parts. Or at least they were 10-15 years ago haha

I worked for asplundh as a teenager

Definitely stihl. Husqys were shit imo....I'd get binded up on the reg but a stihl will just muscle through

Interesting. Same class saws, apples to apples?

Interesting. Same class saws, apples to apples?
I honestly don't know much about all that stuff, just have experience running them

Lol.

I was more of a fan of Wildboyz and those old CKY videos...not sure if you ever saw those but they're quite funny in parts. Or at least they were 10-15 years ago haha

But wasn’t Wildboyz the jackass crew or they just had Knoxville and Steve-o?

The one from jackass that had me dead was the part when they ride down a little tricycle and it was like a small hill or just a high lawn I can’t remember this was like 12-13 years ago. Me and my friend were watching this on youtube in my Iphone 3g at the time while in chemistry class and I think that made it that much funnier. We ended up getting thrown it, said fuck it and walked with my boy to KFC afterwards hahaha.

But wasn’t Wildboyz the jackass crew or they just had Knoxville and Steve-o?

The one from jackass that had me dead was the part when they ride down a little tricycle and it was like a small hill or just a high lawn I can’t remember this was like 12-13 years ago. Me and my friend were watching this on youtube in my Iphone 3g at the time while in chemistry class and I think that made it that much funnier. We ended up getting thrown it, said fuck it and walked with my boy to KFC afterwards hahaha.
Wildboyz was Steve-o and Pontious and they did like a Jackass version of an Animal Planet show

Some of the episodes are fucking hilarious.

Steve-o puts a huge ass fish hook through his cheek and jumps in the ocean with sharks...if you're ever curious of how tough the skin in your cheek is, watch Steve-o put that thing through. It was horrible...

Wildboyz was the shit. It was Steve O and Pontius. When they were up in that tree and the komodo dragons were jumping up trying to get pieces of meat that were like hanging off their asses or something, that shit was hilarious. Great show.

Favorite Jackass/Wilboyz/Bam show (forget what the name was) etc. prank/stunt of all time? So many classics from those crazy assholes.

edit Yacob got it before me. Well played.

Not my favorite but showed how crazy he was and how much these dudes looked up to Knoxville that he got them to take a riot mine almost point blank. Bam got the wind knocked out of him hardcore. That looks so bad, loool.

When they were up in that tree and the komodo dragons were jumping up trying to get pieces of meat that were like hanging off their
7qwU9zf.gif

I remember that hahaha...i can't remember what animals were grabbing the meat...almost want to say crocs or gators in one of them with the tight rope thing?

View attachment 708459

I remember that hahaha...i can't remember what animals were grabbing the meat...almost want to say crocs or gators in one of them with the tight rope thing?
Ah Yeah! That was it. The komodo's were another one, those things disgust me. Steve O was up on that tight rope w/ a piece a meat hanging off his ass and that gator or whatever it was almost got eem. Fucking nuts, they are. So funny tho.

The shark one w/ the hook thru his face that you mentioned before was one of their best, for sure. He played fucking bait, lool.

Ah Yeah! That was it. The komodo's were another one, those things disgust me. Steve O was up on that tight rope w/ a piece a meat hanging off his ass and that gator or whatever it was almost got eem. Fucking nuts, they are. So funny tho.

The shark one w/ the hook thru his face that you mentioned before was one of their best, for sure. He played fucking bait, lool.
I do vaguely remember komodo dragons but can't quite remember what they did.

Those things would probably fuck you up dude...i wouldn't go near those bastards

Back