Muslim Imam Fired After Hospital Found A Cucumber Inside His Rectum

he's saying majority are hypocrites
That might even be true. There are lots of them to whom being a religious leader is a job or a way to prove something to others, when it should be a real, actual calling.

Yes sure.

Religious leaders are hipocrites regardless of what brand of religion they preach.
Reiteration is not substantiation. To interpret bona fide many might be, even a majority, when looked at all religion as a whole. But there's little sense in doing that - it's like saying eating stuff is bad when you mean poisonous fungi.

One might be wise to take into account that the media hates Christianity. That's because all you hear about it are when some man of the cloth is revealed a hypocrite. The ones who are true to the faith are never heard about outside of their congregation.

Reiteration is not substantiation. To interpret bona fide many might be, even a majority, when looked at all religion as a whole. But there's little sense in doing that - it's like saying eating stuff is bad when you mean poisonous fungi.

One might be wise to take into account that the media hates Christianity. That's because all you hear about it are when some man of the cloth is revealed a hypocrite. The ones who are true to the faith are never heard about outside of their congregation.

Sorry you aren't satisfied with my answer, I'm at dinner with people I care about so I don't have time to go into a great deal of examples.

He wanted to stuff that hungry ass so bad... that he shredded that poor cucumber...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: iman's ass 1 - cucumbers 0

1) this is hilarious
2) watch out for an anti gay, not terrorist related at all, hate crime from this guy in the near future
3) on a more serious note, that medical information of a patient should never have been released. I can't imagine he voluntarily told someone. Someone at the histpital should be fired

Rectum? Damned near killed him!

I guess that's one way to get your vitamin C.

Give the man a break. It's Ram-a-dan and he was hungry, and wanted a cheat meal.

That's what's wrong with cucumbers nowadays - no integrity!

Well his careers over. Wonder what's going to happen to him, won't be pretty I imagine.

It's very haram to break the fast during Ramadan!

Christian propaganda sure takes an odd turn sometimes.

Does the Koran not say which direction the veggies are supposed to travel?

I have a doctor friend who did residency in a big city ER and apparently this type of thing is pretty common. Vegetables, sex toys, electronics. You name it, it's been put where the sun don't shine!

http://radiopaedia.org/articles/rectal-foreign-bodies

Does the Koran not say which direction the veggies are supposed to travel?

I have a doctor friend who did residency in a big city ER and apparently this type of thing is pretty common. Vegetables, sex toys, electronics. You name it, it's been put where the sun don't shine!

http://radiopaedia.org/articles/rectal-foreign-bodies

I can attest to that. Did a stint in the ER during my own medical training. It's also not that uncommon to find men wearing women's undies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back