Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

Send me those polls? My sample size is growing in a muslim country, still looking at the muslim social media platforms, %70 of the people i know being muslim. Yeah boy your sample size is bigger. You are the type of white boy that think most muslims are feminist and lgbt friendly
Social media is about the worst sample size you can get. It's not random and it is extremely prone to selection bias.

Here's one of the larger surveys in the last decade. Most Muslim American views are similar to other Americans when it comes to validity of violence, gender equality, democracy, etc.
why are egypt, jordan, lebanon, syria never part of a solution? why is the palestinian refugee issue only an israel issue?
Buy in from those countries are needed, but they are also signifncalty less malleable to the US than Israel at this point. As I've mentioned multiple times, none of those countries you mentioned have any interest in Palestine or Palestinians, they only care about the conflict as a political cudgel.

It also makes even less sense to have Egypt take in Palestinians instead of allowing them back into Israel- occupied or controlled land. Not to mention dumping a couple hundred thousand refugees into Egypt or Syria is like handing a guaranteed increase in requiring to groups like Hamas due to their worse socioeconomic positions and how ostracized they would be.

The ship sailed decides ago on Palestinians seeing them as a pan-Arab nationality as opposed to adopting a Western nation-state idea of Palestine as a country and identity.

There is nothing more opposite to western liberal values than islam but retarded western liberal logic is minority=good no matter what.
That's why you see dumb shit like queers for palestine. It's no different than jews for the Nazi Germany.
Mexicans are pretty conservative too but they have to defend them because they are the heroes!
Muslim Americans are much more supportive of abortion rights and gay marriage than evangelicals or black Americans.

Social media is about the worst sample size you can get. It's not random and it is extremely prone to selection bias.

Here's one of the larger surveys in the last decade. Most Muslim American views are similar to other Americans when it comes to validity of violence, gender equality, democracy, etc.

Buy in from those countries are needed, but they are also signifncalty less malleable to the US than Israel at this point. As I've mentioned multiple times, none of those countries you mentioned have any interest in Palestine or Palestinians, they only care about the conflict as a political cudgel.

It also makes even less sense to have Egypt take in Palestinians instead of allowing them back into Israel- occupied or controlled land. Not to mention dumping a couple hundred thousand refugees into Egypt or Syria is like handing a guaranteed increase in requiring to groups like Hamas due to their worse socioeconomic positions and how ostracized they would be.

The ship sailed decides ago on Palestinians seeing them as a pan-Arab nationality as opposed to adopting a Western nation-state idea of Palestine as a country and identity.
sorry, but no ship has sailed. palestinian's are farther from statehood than they were pre-10/7. and everything should be open for discussion. the idea that these other nations are just observers or negotiators on behalf of the pals is nonsense. they are part of the history leading up to today.

So let me guess...Those "people" yelling that are still in America and haven't bought a plane ticket to a country that aligns more with their beliefs and values

Muslim Americans are much more supportive of abortion rights and gay marriage than evangelicals or black Americans.
They are voting for liberal parties in the west but they are voting for conservatives in their home country, i've never said they were voting for Conservatives.
Mexicans are voting for democrats too because you are kissing their ass, it has nothing to do with their values. The most religious muslims i know are voting for the left in the west.
And you don't see black americans protest on the streets for gay bullshit in the schools but muslims does it
The only thing you are right about is american ones are little bit more liberal than the european ones because of the different immigration process. American ones are more educated and younger.

And this one has nothing to do with american muslims, i'm talking about all muslims. Even if all american muslims were as liberal as an average white girl with a short purple hair and glasses, that wouldn't change the rest of the world. Please don't tell me muslims around the world are more liberal than the christians, because you can see the freedom differences between muslim countries and white christian ones. Guess what would happen to queers for palestine people in islamic countries.

sorry, but no ship has sailed. palestinian's are farther from statehood than they were pre-10/7. and everything should be open for discussion. the idea that these other nations are just observers or negotiators on behalf of the pals is nonsense. they are part of the history leading up to today.
I'm saying the ship has sailed on shaping the Palestinian identity to be pan-Arab or something else. It's effectively impossible at this point after decades of having their identify be shaped around the need for a state (aka the conflict was framed through Western ideas of what nations and countries and borders are) and being an outgroup and conflict. You might as well tell a good ol boy from the Midwest that they are now Mexican.

And I'm not saying those countries are just observers or passive. I'm saying they have far less pull on this matter than Israel. It doesn't matter what they do or want or agree to if Israel isn't on board.
They are voting for liberal parties in the west but they are voting for conservatives in their home country, i've never said they were voting for Conservatives.
It sounds then that it's a silly idea to lump in Muslim Americans and what they believe with this monolithic idea of Islam you have in your head.
And this one has nothing to do with american muslims, i'm talking about all muslims. Even if all american muslims were as liberal as an average white girl with a short purple hair and glasses, that wouldn't change the rest of the world. Please don't tell me muslims around the world are more liberal than the christians, because you can see the freedom differences between muslim countries and white christian ones. Guess what would happen to queers for palestine people in islamic countries.
You seem to be confusing the correlation between Muslim states and their frequently totalitarian nature with causation. Those are two very different discussions. India and Indonesia, for all the backsliding (in the case of the former, because of Hindu nationalism), are impressively democratic for their size and everything about them that makes democratization hard.

Also what's even a white Christian country? Russia and Bulgaria are about as white Christian as you can get.

I don't think I've ever read a story about a Filipino violent criminal. If I have it's very rare and we have tons of them here. And they have an economy barely above west Africa and were colonized by the west from 1521-1946.
Filipinos being majority catholic? They assimilate better than probably any other group of people in the west.

A very high number of them join the military, especially the Navy and get college educated with degrees that translate to high earning careers.

It’s more about culture and religious beliefs than if a country is just poor.

If you think about it Filipinos might be the only group that can come to America and just become everyday Americans. They even like Christmas more than Americans.

Mexicans are natives you fool. We got colonized they made a line, America and Mexico.
Mexicans are native to mexico. And as I've mentioned before, nothing was stolen. It was taken. Mexicans didnt like it, they shouldn't have lost it. Also you naive if you think the Mexicans didn't take ""Their"" land from someone else before them.

And why you come dodging the question, of why can't these illegals just go the legal route into the US? The US doesn't and should never have an open boarder. We got too many thugs as it is, and don't need more of undocumented people stealing shit from American citizens. Funny how the Dems want these illegals to come to the US, but when they get shipped to the Dem states, they want to send them somewhere else. Why ain't AOC letting all the illegals stay on her multimillion dollar properties? Why aren't you letting illegals stay in your trailer park?

Mexicans are native to mexico. And as I've mentioned before, nothing was stolen. It was taken. Mexicans didnt like it, they shouldn't have lost it. Also you naive if you think the Mexicans didn't take ""Their"" land from someone else before them.

And why you come dodging the question, of why can't these illegals just go the legal route into the US? The US doesn't and should never have an open boarder. We got too many thugs as it is, and don't need more of undocumented people stealing shit from American citizens. Funny how the Dems want these illegals to come to the US, but when they get shipped to the Dem states, they want to send them somewhere else. Why ain't AOC letting all the illegals stay on her multimillion dollar properties? Why aren't you letting illegals stay in your trailer park?
Why don’t you go back on the mayflower ship and go back to Europe? Stop dogging my question!

Why don’t you go back on the mayflower ship and go back to Europe? Stop dogging my question!
Why would I go to Europe? Oh I finally get it. You want a segregated world. All races back in "their" place so you no cultural races overlap. Thats your end game and I finally get it.

And why didn't the mexicans stop the native americans from stealing their land? It isn't stealing land if you take it by force. If they didn't want their land taken, they should have stopped it. So it isn't their land now, is it?

Yes, everyone knows it's not stealing when you mug someone and take their wallet through force.
It isn't stealing. Land is one of the prizes from conquest. Again, those mexicans could have defend their land from the Native Americans if they wanted. And I bet those mexicans stole the land from someone else previously. Just like it has always been throughout history. If only you woketards could understand history.

I believe a group known for blowing up buildings would be a little more careful about chanting "Death to America". Muslims wanted to distance themselves from this behavior in the past. But the liberal way has infected them as well. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If you can't see the danger in a group of Muslims that are so brazen to chant death to the country they live in, and seem radicalized, I suggest you watch Documentaries on 9/11. On the Boston Marathon Bombers. On the attack on the USS Cole. I lived through 9/11. I lost friends. I remember the 1st attempt on the WTC. We fell asleep at the wheel. Got comfortable. We are beyond that now....we let anyone in, and let them do and say what they want. It's not a matter of " if" at this point. It's "when".
This was my thought as well. The best way to cure "islamaphobia" is within their community. At mosques , in their families or inner circles. I know several who do myself.

It isn't stealing. Land is one of the prizes from conquest. Again, those mexicans could have defend their land from the Native Americans if they wanted. And I bet those mexicans stole the land from someone else previously. Just like it has always been throughout history. If only you woketards could understand history.
Pretty sure most people consider conquest a form of stealing. Doesn't matter if everyone does it, stealing is stealing.

Pretty sure most people consider conquest a form of stealing. Doesn't matter if everyone does it, stealing is stealing.
Its not stealing. The conquest is taking, through force. The 'losers' are met head on and defeated, while theft avoids the encounter. Its like you saying the UFC champ isn't losing the belt, its the title challenger stealing it from them. LMAO. No the challenger defeated the champ, and TOOK the belt. Same with the native americans taking the land from the mexicans. They defeated them, and took what was rightfully theirs.

It's that diversity that I'm told is our strength...what's the problem?

Why would I go to Europe? Oh I finally get it. You want a segregated world. All races back in "their" place so you no cultural races overlap. Thats your end game and I finally get it.

And why didn't the mexicans stop the native americans from stealing their land? It isn't stealing land if you take it by force. If they didn't want their land taken, they should have stopped it. So it isn't their land now, is it?
Hop on your ship and kick rocks buttercup

Back