Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

Let's pretend like things aren't they way they are.... - america

There have already been a multitude of videos with fake audio attached to attract negative press. The audio doesn’t even sound normal and there is no visuals of the people and it’s chopped up weird.

Imagine being a Muslim and arguing against America's human rights record...LOL.

Man, I used to think these people were at least strong willed with great conviction. They're just a bunch of whining entitled crybabies, mad about not being able to rule the world, because they suck at war.
While I do not condone anti americanism on US soil, obviously these shits are traitors, you have to realise that America's blind support of criminal state Israel is VERY unpopular amongst most people outside of the US. Amongst Muslims it is more than unpopular.

I would almost suggest that as a country, as soon as you have significant muslim immigration, then you can't support Israel. This will never go well.

free speech

still, anyone who shouts that while living here.. go back to your homelands - you are free to leave.
This is where free speech should end IMO. It's treason/sedition. Round them up and jail them for a while. Keep the potentially dangerous one locked up for as long as needed. If I emigrate to another country and chant "death to" that country in a protest, then I have forfeited my right not to have my door kicked in in my sleep and to disappear. Very simple. I myself live in a foreign country and I can't possibly imagine that I would chant that. You need to be a parasite, enemy of the state and dangerous to do that.

This is where free speech should end IMO. It's treason/sedition. Round them up and jail them for a while. Keep the potentially dangerous one locked up for as long as needed. If I emigrate to another country and chant "death to" that country in a protest, then I have forfeited my right not to have my door kicked in in my sleep and to disappear. Very simple. I myself live in a foreign country and I can't possibly imagine that I would chant that. You need to be a parasite, enemy of the state and dangerous to do that.

I support the free speech of it, but these things should be calls to reevaluate immigration policies. It is very evident that some groups are better immigrants than others and for at least my generation you haven't been allowed to provide any negative feedback on immigration whatsoever. We have groups in Canada who are almost an order of magnitude overrepresented in violent crime and no one is willing to talk about how it's contributing to rising violent crime or the formation of essentially ghettos never mind changing immigration practices in light of it.

Last edited:
The collective west is being destroyed to make way for the east. China Joe is doing his part.

Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel' at rally in Michigan's Dearborn after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of the U.S by WSJ

What a surprise... we imported shithole people from a shithole country, worshipers of a shithole religion, and they're now still shithole people in America.

Diversity we're encouraged to blindly embrace has bumps in the road Liberal DEI proponents didn't think of. Liberal "Blue" areas are getting filled with people who believe in traditional gender roles, are fairly Anti-Semitic, want LGBTQ ideology out of schools, and are now against our Democrat President due to his support of Israel.

In Hamtramck, Mich., an all-Muslim city council sided with Muslim activists last year and banned the LGBTQ+ Pride flag on city property. The same has been pushed for in Dearborn.

The people who thought they were supporting progressive causes by pushing the "All are welcome!" narrative find themselves bewildered when the "chickens come home to roost" so to speak. It's hilarious!

When they wanted to broadcast their call to prayer from mosques, we defended them. When they were being hit with hate crimes, we stood by them, and we opened our arms when they were refugees,” said Russ Gordon, who was kicked off the Hamtramck Human Relations Commission this year after he defied the flag ban. “We live in America, but this feels like a theocracy.

Russ Gordon is one of those idealistic and possibly low IQ Libs too ignorant to see how welcoming far-Right leaning religious conservatives would play out in the long run. You love to see them have that "But.....but...I thought they were our allies!!??" moment.

Last edited:
While I support free speech, that goes both ways. There’s no way someone with an Israeli flag would not be violently attacked at one of these rallies. That’s not freedom of speech. Sure, the govt won’t come after you, but the opposition will. The govt doesn’t just have to allow free speech with freedom from govt persecution, they have to ensure freedom of speech for everyone free of violence.

I support the free speech of it, but these things should be calls to reevaluate immigration policies. It is very evident that some groups are better immigrants than others and for at least my generation you haven't been allowed to provide any negative feedback on immigration whatsoever. We have groups in Canada who are almost an order of magnitude overrepresented in violent crime and no one is willing to talk about how it's contributing to rising violent crime or the formation of essentially ghettos never mind changing immigration practices in light of it.
I think it's time for western governments to accept that mass immigration is a failed model. Everyone knows it and the far right is getting closer to power every day, when it has not achieved it already like in Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, etc.

Just yesterday in Germany crime stats were published and criminality has increased by 5% year on year, with a staggering 50% holders of foreign passports amongst convicted crimes. It's insane you can't make that up. Be ready for the progressist rebuttal : "it's because foreigners are poorer on average so they are overrepresented in crime stats". Well yeah this is what happens when you flood your inner cities with uneducated, poor, unqualified immigrants. You import poverty.

I've spent a lot of time in Dearborn over the years. It is definitely an eye opening experience.

Back