MVP vs Connor

MVP would get lit up by Conor’s boxing, same way Mike Perry boxed him up.
MVP literally was not allowed to use kicks or elbows. It was in BKFC which is bare knuckle boxing. Perry was able to pressure him because he didn't need to worry about kicks.

What the hell is it with McGoober fans and their lack of critical thinking

I do not hold McGregor in particularly high regard.

Because both things are true. Different weight class, 6 inches taller, better striker.

Highly debatable, especially at this point in their careers.

Damn, you must think Aldo, Max, Dustin & Eddie are just absolute trash. It's time you start being honest with yourself Layla, Ian will never be the best Irish fighter to fight in the UFC. Stop writing checks you boy toy can't cash.

Because they're not. Conor is never fighting below 170 again...if he ever fights again

They are though. From what we actually know. They've been competing in different weightclasses, different orgs.

McGregor accomplished way more than MVP. He's the better fighter, simple as.

What's gonna happen if they fight right now? Well, since McGregor has been slacking majorly, and MVP to my knowledge hasn't, my money is on MVP.

They are though. From what we actually know. They've been competing in different weightclasses, different orgs.

McGregor accomplished way more than MVP. He's the better fighter, simple as.

What's gonna happen if they fight right now? Well, since McGregor has been slacking majorly, and MVP to my knowledge hasn't, my money is on MVP.

Conor isn't a LW anymore. There's probably more of a chance of Conor fighting MVP than fighting Islam. And of course MVP would absolutely pick Conor apart.

Conor is fighting himself for the mean time

When he gets better him vs Suga is the Fight to Make
Suga O’Malley is the new age Conor without the Coke

Conor isn't a LW anymore. There's probably more of a chance of Conor fighting MVP than fighting Islam. And of course MVP would absolutely pick Conor apart.

Who knows what Conor is these days.

Is he retired, fighting Chandler, at 155, 170? Who knows.

Conor is certainly a better fighter than MVP though, based on what we actually know.

It seems like MVP is in the UFC for big fight and if they happen to push him up the ladder then that the cherry on top. I don't think Connor has a problem going up to WW if the opponent is not going to try and take him down. What do you think?
i get that mcregor rubs people the wrong way but yall really wanna see the man dead

Conor is fighting himself for the mean time

When he gets better him vs Suga is the Fight to Make
Suga O’Malley is the new age Conor without the Coke
what do suga and conor have in common? looking like crackheads?

MVP literally was not allowed to use kicks or elbows. It was in BKFC which is bare knuckle boxing. Perry was able to pressure him because he didn't need to worry about kicks.

What the hell is it with McGoober fans and their lack of critical thinking
Kicks won’t stop him from being boxed up lol

Who knows what Conor is these days.

Is he retired, fighting Chandler, at 155, 170? Who knows.

Conor is certainly a better fighter than MVP though, based on what we actually know.

Chandler has said they'd fight at 170, or even 185 if that's what they wanted.

Damn, you must think Aldo, Max, Dustin & Eddie are just absolute trash. It's time you start being honest with yourself Layla, Ian will never be the best Irish fighter to fight in the UFC. Stop writing checks you boy toy can't cash.
Eddie is trash. Dustin at FW was not high level. I love Dustin but that weight cut ruined him. 155 Dustin is better than Conor as proven twice. Max was green and the smaller man but still went the distance. Max didn’t come into his own until 2 years later.

Conor beating Jose is a credit to his ability to piss people off. Jose rushed in angry and Conor hit him with his best shot. Not really a thorough display of who's better where but a win is a win.

Conor is a very good fighter that was given the best opportunities and capitalized on it. However, the names on his resume do not accurately reflect his skill.

Also Ian is trash too

Damn, you must think Aldo, Max, Dustin & Eddie are just absolute trash.
No, I think they are Bantamweights, Featherweights and Lightweights.
It's time you start being honest with yourself Layla, Ian will never be the best Irish fighter to fight in the UFC. Stop writing checks you boy toy can't cash.
Garry is already the best Irish fighter in the UFC.

yes, they will. MVP broke a dude's knee with one kick and broke a dude's nose with one other kick. he's taller and longer than Conor and moves better.
Not to mention, whoever fights Conor is going heavy on leg kicks. Any his potential opponents would be stupid not to.

MVP is quick and if he lets Conor chase him and gas out and keeps his cockiness in check... easy pickings for MVP.

Back