MW Brazilians

Caio borralho has the best chance right now. Robocop has a great skillset, too, but by the time he climbs the rankings and makes it to the top I'll probably be worried about his age. We'll see though

Last edited:
Caio borralho has the best chance right now. Robocop has a great skillset, too, but by the time he comes the rankings and makes it to the top I'll probably be worried about his age. We'll see though
Yeah Robocop is a beast but the dude is almost 40 and he has a tendency to get sucked into brawls

Every time I hear from Michel Pereira I remember that time he pissed Ngannou off with his late night partying and got put in his place for that. Then came out months later saying "Nagnnou was lucky if I wasn't intoxicated it would have gone way different". Lmao

Last edited:
Every time I head from Michel Pereira I remember that time he pissed Ngannou off with his late night partying and got put in his place for that. Then came out months later saying "Nagnnou was lucky if I wasn't intoxicated it would have gone way different". Lmao

He wouldve fucked up Ngannou. He fumbled the bag for sure

Some of These guys walk around 230-250lb. Scary they fight at MW.

Caio borralho has the best chance right now. Robocop has a great skillset, too, but by the time he comes the rankings and makes it to the top I'll probably be worried about his age. We'll see though
Robocop is only 31. I mean.. he is the oldest 31 years old man on the planet but he is young.
I think the problem is his chin. Brad had him on skates and Brunno put him out cold.

Borralho schedule worries me. He is like 5-0 in the UFC (7-0 if you count the prenteder series) and he is fighting fucking Paul Craig. At this point he will get a top 10 opponent by 2083.

I think Brazilian Gastelum (Brunno Ferreira) has good potential.

Which one can be champion?

Brunno "Hulk" Ferreira (11-1)

View attachment 1028963

Michel Pereira (29-11)

View attachment 1028961

Rodolfo Vieira (10-2)

View attachment 1028962

Caio Borralho (15-1)

View attachment 1028964

Gregory "Robocop" Rodrigues (15-5)

View attachment 1028965

Bruno "Blindado" Silva (23-10)

View attachment 1028966

Paulo 'Borrachinha" Costa (14-2)

View attachment 1028967

None of them have championship potential besides maybe Borralho and even he is doubtful. Russian MWs with just Khamzat and Ikram have a much better chance.

Costa has no business being here. He is never winning shit.

Most of these boys are jacked to all hell.
Anything can happen. Sean Strictland won a title at MW.
I still favor Costa over Sean. I watched Sean get repeatedly tagged by a influencer and then when Sean did get serious he still couldn't drop the guy.

Bruno Hulk slightly reminds me of a young, less polished and more barbaric RDA. He mixes takedowns and striking well but needs to improve his defense.

giphy.webp

200.webp

I would like to see him vs Borralho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back