Social My 1st Colonoscopy

1. Did you specifically call for a female doctor to not make this whole experience gay?:

No, it just so happened to be a female doctor, and coincidently she was actually quite attractive.

2. Did you discharge when she touched your prostate?

No, she did not do a prostate examination, they just ran a finger up my ass with a ton of lube to make sure it would be as painless as possible. It was just shocking to me because I had never had a finger jammed in my asshole with such force.

3. How many digits did she insert into your anus? Was it pleasurable?

Only one digit, and it was not pleasurable at all considering the circumstance, but I could only imagine that she knows ways to please her significant other through butthole pleasures to the point of being a religious experience.

Awesome. Now that you've got your anal cherry popped, here's an advice for you: do not pump hot air into your butthole.

I lost my grandpa on my dads side to prostate cancer as well as an uncle on my dads side and two uncles on my moms side got prostate cancer but so far are in remission.

I probably need a finger up my butt before I even turn 40.

Did it as few years ago.,
Also zero pain medication or anesthesia.
I showed signs that pointed to cancer.
They removed some polyps so all good.

The worst part was the laxative that shit was nasty.
Was like drinking cooking oil, and it tasted like rotten sea water.

Same thing with me, everyone was getting sedation and I asked do I need that I've got things to do today and I have to drive home, it wasn't that bad, just uncomfortable when they had to go round the bends.

Awesome. Now that you've got your anal cherry popped, here's an advice for you: do not pump hot air into your butthole.

Good job you posted that, I was just about to give one of my male "friends" a blow dry, he's pretty hairy all over........

Some rich guy should invent some tiny robot to walk around in there and laser any polyps and put the tissue into it's tiny backpack for later testing.
Maybe instead of a robot they could just train a gerbil to do it.

Richard Gere is an innovator!

Back