My best friend died today

Fuck, that sucks brother.

Keep breathing.

There's so much to live for, even if he couldn't see it.

He overdosed this morning, don't know what it was yet. I don't know what to do. I'm 24, I've lost family members who are close, but this just feels different. I can't stop crying. We grew up together, helped each other through suicide and so much more. I don't who to talk to or what to say. Usually I would talk to him during a crisis like this. I don't know.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My aunt committed suicide last year. I would regularly have coffee with her at the farmer's market to try to stay in touch. A couple weeks before she died she had called me & asked if I wanted to meet her at the farmer's market. I was unable to for some reason & I can't stop wondering if I had spent time with her that day that maybe I would have at least bought her some time.

He overdosed this morning, don't know what it was yet. I don't know what to do. I'm 24, I've lost family members who are close, but this just feels different. I can't stop crying. We grew up together, helped each other through suicide and so much more. I don't who to talk to or what to say. Usually I would talk to him during a crisis like this. I don't know.

Sorry for your losses over the last several months. If you need to talk please find a local grief councilor or group to talk with.

Im sorry for you loss. Its never an easy thing to go thru. Ive gone thru really tough losses before. If you need someone to talk to you can always pm me bro

A best friend of mine randomly started smoking meth at 28. It sucked so much to see him just waste away. He lost his wife, $100K+ Union job, burned down his house and lives in a back house now at his dads last I knew. I lost my brother to meth and it hurt just as much to lose such a good friend.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Addiction is rough and losing people to it is even worse. Keep your head up and dont fall into too much depression, your friend wouldnt want you to be worse off than he was.

Sorry to hear friend died like that.

Sorry for your loss Sherbro. That sucks. Stay as strong as you can be

Damn bro. My condolences

Whenever I read these type of things in Sherdog I'm surprised how many people are addicted there in the US.

Far to many young people are passing away from drug overdoes these days.

Sorry to read of the loss of your best friend. RIP.

Back