My daughter was on one of her classmates kill list

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was in school i had a list too. it was of girls i liked and of girls i "liked, Liked." someone found it and i was mortified

Well when you are 16 and naming 4 year olds i can understand why they would be upset you goof.

Yup I just got a call from the school principal telling me my kid & several other of her classmates were on another classmates kill list . Pure insanity I tell you.

You're either a liar or an unfit parent

Wait a damn minute. When did Russia take away the death penalty?

I don't even wanna Russia any more.
There is chance that shooter would be ruled out insane and avoid prison/death if it was legal.
I think I've seen somewhere that he had story with mental problems, plus there is something like a manifest where he complains about often headaches and tells that psychiatrist who was giving him papers that allows you to own guys was suspicious and send him to go through a couple of tests. Regarding one of them he wrote that he found it in Internet and spend weekend passing it/figuring out answers that sane people would give and right answers for the second test girl that he knew gave to him.
They have it they just have not used it in a while like since the 90s because they entered "The council of Europe" and it forbids use of death penalty by any member. But with way things going I think it only a matter of time till Russia uses it again and says screw the Council of Europe
You can read in Russian, right? You can read in Russian Wiki about death penalty, long story short -- unban (or how it should be called?) of death penalty and saying screw the Council of Europe is not connected.

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Very big of you, actually.

How did they respond if you don't mind my asking?
This was almost 20 years ago so I don't recall every response, but the girl that I posted about, I remember hers. She basically said "apologize? For what?" And went on to say she only had a vague memory of being angry with me once but it was nothing huge. But she said thanks anyway and wished me well.

So yeah, she was still super nice.

I hoped that part was true about it being no big deal. But I teased her mercilessly for several months so I'm afraid she might have been downplaying it.

This was almost 20 years ago so I don't recall every response, but the girl that I posted about, I remember hers. She basically said "apologize? For what?" And went on to say she only had a vague memory of being angry with me once but it was nothing huge. But she said thanks anyway and wished me well.

So yeah, she was still super nice.

I hoped that part was true about it being no big deal. But I teased her mercilessly for several months so I'm afraid she might have been downplaying it.
Reminds me of when Kevin Bacon's character in Flatlliners apologizes to that one girl.

She downplayed it as well, but at the very end as he was leaving, said thank you (in a sincere way.)

awMmZ6y_460s.jpg

I agree it was fucked up. I'm not like that anymore. This was when I was 14. I was able to track down most of the people online years later to apologize.

I mainly shared the story to demonstrate that there's not always a good reason for someone hating you.

True. I was hated as a kid because I was a GT student, played every sport available to me. Shit got really bad when I was 6. I was taken from my kindergarten class and put in 3rd grade. I got perfect scores on tests that I shouldn't have, including the US military tests and the rest of the US scholastic tests including teams, cat, and says. I was on the local news everywhere in Texas which didn't help.. I stopped being bullied in the 4th grade because I broke the nose of one of my bullies. He was a freshman in high school. He threw a dodgeball at my face from about a meter away and broke my spectacles. I lost it right there and went full my bodyguard on him. That's an old movie with Matt Dillon if you are wondering haha.

Dont mind them. People want to be judgemental to feel good about themselves. Its absurd to even think about "bullying" when these kill lists often include dozens of kids. Yeah right they all bullied this person. We live in a time were a lot of emphatic focus is on the offender and not the victims. People scramble to anything to excuse criminal behaviour. Just read the Jon Jones thread right now. Instead of his kids & mother some focus on poor Jon who needs help after he bloodied his wife in front of the kids.

Let us not forget mob or gang bullying is quite simple and obviously popular amongst adults, let alone kids with all the media social

I agree it was fucked up. I'm not like that anymore. This was when I was 14. I was able to track down most of the people online years later to apologize.

I mainly shared the story to demonstrate that there's not always a good reason for someone hating you.

Ok, respect.

Yup I just got a call from the school principal telling me my kid & several other of her classmates were on another classmates kill list . Pure insanity I tell you.

It's all good as long as the name of the girl in question isn't Arya Stark.

So, they were planning to do a massive pew pew pew in school?
Such a USA thing tbh.

Ya, but we're still behind Europe in terms of large mass killings. The Continent with most war's goes to.... ooopssyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back