My Friends Shitty Scenario

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is in his late 30's married with two kids. About six months ago he met this chick who was 21 and fell head over heels. He starts seeing her and having an affair and then is eventually busted. He moved out of his house (that his name is on) and into a one bedroom apartment. At this point he was under the impression this young chick he was seeing was going to move in with him. Wrong.

So little did he know that this girl he was seeing was also seeing many other guys and was not interested in an exclusive relationship with him. So now this dude just fucked his whole life up for a piece of tang lol. He is currently trying to get back with his wife but she wants to file for divorce.

Let this be a lesson Sherbros! Don't ruin your life over a piece of pussy.

W77q6x.gif

lol, damn. that's rough. i don't have kids, but it would be terrible to have my kids think negative things about me, especially infidelity.

He is in his late 30's married with two kids. About six months ago he met this chick who was 21 and fell head over heels. He starts seeing her and having an affair and then is eventually busted. He moved out of his house (that his name is on) and into a one bedroom apartment. At this point he was under the impression this young chick he was seeing was going to move in with him. Wrong.

So little did he know that this girl he was seeing was also seeing many other guys and was not interested in an exclusive relationship with him. So now this dude just fucked his whole life up for a piece of tang lol. He is currently trying to get back with his wife but she wants to file for divorce.

Let this be a lesson Sherbros! Don't ruin your life over a piece of pussy.
Yeah, I think for the most part, most guys in 2019 know what the deal with chicks are, and don't fall too often for the mishaps.

Was he the type to smash poon on the reg when he was growing up? I find that people who didn't and had little numbers in their dating life, tend to fall hard for situations like this

Your friend is a dumb ass, sorry to be the one, but he trashed his family for young pussy. What a waste.

Why did he start cheating on his wife? I honestly don't understand why men can't be faithful, celebrities excluded.

He is in his late 30's married with two kids. About six months ago he met this chick who was 21 and fell head over heels.
I dont understand these type of peoples, either i respect myself a lot or these guys are low, you dont hang out with young girls who are 10 years younger etc. Also the guy has kids, if one day his kids learn this shit how will he explain this to them? Maybe im too old school.

Last edited:
I’m afraid he is a doofus
I can’t be friends with stupid people, they drag you down

Guy messes his life up for a 21yo? Pics.

This is a very very common situation . Even rich suckers billionaires get suckered by manipulative bibpolar skanks.

Yeah, I think for the most part, most guys in 2019 know what the deal with chicks are, and don't fall too often for the mishaps.

Was he the type to smash poon on the reg when he was growing up? I find that people who didn't and had little numbers in their dating life, tend to fall hard for situations like this
He got pussy on the reg from girlfriends. He is just an idiot.

Why did he start cheating on his wife? I honestly don't understand why men can't be faithful, celebrities excluded.

Because he is a moron. I warned him not to do it but he was convinced.

Hard to feel sorry for him. This is basically what my exwife tried to do, but the guy basically told her I already fucked you and that's all I was after. Was at least funny to see her end up with nothing after she thought she was on some game of thrones manipulation shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back