Social My new tattoo.

The whale looks like a deformed pelican looking down with whale legs buy if you like it thatts coo

I guess it’s a trade off. Beards mean no mask seal…….so no beards.

Yeah, I know. But pd don’t have to wear masks. I get why firefighters can’t have one. That’s a logical, tactical, and safety issue. For pd, it’s an old school appearance thing, same as tats

I don't think the tattoos are that bad. OP needs to do some curls though. That is a sherdog requirement.

Got another one yesterday. Three hours in the chair on the inside of the bicep. This area is a bit tender compared to the shoulder area. Aaron Harding from Pittsburgh tattoo company.

I got this idea in my head because I have always liked deep sea angler fish since I first saw them on a National Geographic animal card from when I was a kid. And it’s kind of a shoutout to my oldest son, Sebastian, whom I affectionately call SeaBass. Even though this is not even close to an actual sea bass, those would be boring as a tattoo. The mermaid that is attracted to the bioluminescence represents my wifey, a redhead. I wasn’t sure how she would feel about that-either flattered or angry because it’s about to be eaten. To make the design, I looked up some American traditional deep sea angler fish tattoos and American trad mermaids. I then ducked around d with the images by turning the mermaid into a sticker. I altered the colors to make her a redhead and the tail green, then in my notes section, I downloaded the AmTrad angler fish and added the sticker of the mermaid and adjusted the angle. Sent it to my artist, Aaron, who then redesigned the tattoo so it would be his own.

I fucking love this one. It’s more colorful, very crisp, and I earned this one the hard way. The color didn’t really hurt, it the outline in some places, felt like my arm was being cut off or someone was hammering a nail in with a sledge hammer. Anyone else have inside bicep done, and if so, how was it for you?

And as always, give me your honest thoughts. IMG_0452.jpegIMG_0453.jpeg

Anyone in the burgh that wants an American traditional or Neo trad tattoo should look up Aaron Harding and the Pittsburgh tattoo company and his instagram @radtraddad. His work is slick as hell. I love this latest one so much

Measure them.

Must be the angle brother. My arms are pretty big. I am 200 lbs and my arms are as wide as my torso. I have lost definition due to injuries the last two years, but thanks, now I will have a complex

Must be the angle brother. My arms are pretty big. I am 200 lbs and my arms are as wide as my torso. I have lost definition due to injuries the last two years, but thanks, now I will have a complex
It's ok. I have close to 19 inch arms and I think my arms are small. Thanks body dysmorphia.

It's ok. I have close to 19 inch arms and I think my arms are small. Thanks body dysmorphia.

I think my arms are around 18. Used to be bigger, but age and surgeries (2 on left shoulder and one spinal fusion/lamenecyomy) have left me unable to do what I once could. But again, thanks for making me self conscious you prick. lol

Far less gay than it could have been.

Congratulations!

On a scale of 1 to "as gay as possible" your new tattoo has been rated...

Not quite as gay as the maximum amount of possible conceivable gayness.

Congratulations!

On a scale of 1 to "as gay as possible" your new tattoo has been rated...

Not quite as gay as the maximum amount of possible conceivable gayness.

I can always count on sherdog to knock me down a few pegs with its homophobia

Nice. Getting my leg done soon.

The Whale’s eye seems a little too far back on the head. I think that is what makes it look a tab bit “off”. That said, the colors are vibrant, and there isn’t many holidays or blowouts that I can see. Pretty sweet imo

Nice. Getting my leg done soon.

The Whalen’s eye seems a little too far back on the head. I think that is what makes it look a tab bit “off”. That said, the colors are vibrant, and there isn’t many holidays or blowouts that I can see. Pretty sweet imo

I love them all, but I agree the whale is third place.
And I laughed about the “Whalen’s eye” because I knew a guy named Whalen that had a bug eye

What are you getting on your leg?

Back