News NAC withholds Igor Severino’s purse after biting incident

It’s all bs if you ask me. That was not a grown man’s bite. I think he had an alien in him that did that crap. Give the man his money.

The biting was obviously terrible but it's on the UFC and the referees too for not policing fouls and making it a dirtier sport

Severino bit in large part because he was mad about the fence grabs and trying to get even on the dirty fighting. If the ref had taken a point like he absolutely should have, the biting probably wouldn't have happened
He was hanging off his shorts at the time of the bite. He was doing the same thing the whole time, but decided to bite him also?

He could have gotten away with a groin shot, his own fence grabs or an eye poke. No chance he was getting away with a bite though.

Can they legally witheld the man's pay? They can give him a fine and they will, and even then, are fines deducted of their pay, or paid by the fighter after? Considering the will need licensing in the future so they pay.

Not in a way that would get promotions to sign him.
Someone will, AC are the ones that will make him pay some fine and probably attend a few courses to get licensed again.

Last edited:
The Semtex punch was probably more costly

I dunno, daily went on to make far far far far more money than he'd ever had made in the UFC. Might have cost him in the moment but ended up being the best thing for his career. This biting shit is likely to lose you a career.

I guess it depends on how much of a vampire this guy is if it was all worth it.

Lost the fight, lost his job, lost his purse, lost his career
But at least he got that sweet bite
200w (2).gif

What a dumb decision. There was no reason for him to bite in the first place.

I get the guy went full retard but even Palhares wasnt punished this much. Getting cut and a loss on his record and probably a suspension seems like enough.

The thing is, it was a deliberate chomp. It's not like he took his back and smashed his face into his back and got a nice indent of his two front teeth in his back. He BITE him.

Send him to BKFC where they’ll knock those teeth out for ya

Can you guys imagine how much this El Chompo is kicking himself right now

I mean the normal route when you're mad about fence grabbing is eye pokes or dick shots. He forgot there's rules in place for return cheating.
This! I haven't seen anyone mention the fence grabs in any of the coverage.

Tognoni didn't know about the bite when he called time. It looked like the timeout was being called to take a point from the fence-grabbing cheater, when he started yelling about the bite.

Lima should have lost a point, and possibly the fight, but instead Iggy snapped and lost his career in an instant.

The biting was obviously terrible but it's on the UFC and the referees too for not policing fouls and making it a dirtier sport

Severino bit in large part because he was mad about the fence grabs and trying to get even on the dirty fighting. If the ref had taken a point like he absolutely should have, the biting probably wouldn't have happened
Congrats for the most air-headed post of the day.

Back