Name a great diss track.

Big Dawg

I Did It My Way
@Black
Reaction score
2 of my favorites

Maybe I should post this in the war room. Heard alot of hard-core gangstas hang out there.

Here's some less obvious ones.

Everyone knows dollars and sense, which was a great diss, I liked this response from eiht though, not many people knew he came back at Quik after dollars and sense.

Eazy- E diss

The cypress Hill/ice cube "king of the hill" tracks were good too. Prefer the Cypress Hill version

More less obvious records:

Get In Where You Fit In - Too Short (Pooh-man Diss)
Mista Busta - Dru Down (Too Short Diss)
Game Ova pt 2 - Yukmouth (The Game Diss)
Regime Killers - Yukmouth (Master P Diss)
Callin Out Names - Kurupt (DMX, Ja Rule/RR diss)
What Would You Do - Eazy E (Snoop, Dre and Dogg Pound diss)
Record Haters - E 40 (AZ diss)
Crook County - Twist and The Speednot Mobstas (Bone Thugs Diss)
No Fear - OGC (Biggie Diss)
Body 4 Body - C BO (Mozzy Diss)
He Ain’t A Thug - Thug Lordz (50 Cent Diss)
Don’t Bite The Funk - Kokane/ATL (Dre, Snoop and Death Row diss)

I know you are thinking rap, but here are two of the great insult songs. Carly Simon wrote this and didn't name who the person was. It was rumored to be about Bob Dylan.

Bob then wrote this song in retort.

Both of them are funny, but I think Dylan's burns more.
Edit: I love that album because of that track. Brutal.

Last edited:
You Oughta Know by Alanis
Get in the Ring by GNR

Eminem - Hail Mary ft. 50 Cent & Busta Rhymes (Ja Rule Diss)

Ja got fuckin' bodied on this track.

I used to bump this shit back in 2009 while at work, and I would drive past a couple of other co-workers in the parking lot before (and after) our shift that I had beef with because they were a bunch of fuckin' rats who liked to snitch, right when 50 cent said: "Next time grown folks talkin', bitch, close your mouth. Peep me, I take this war shit deeply." and mouth it at them as I drove past.

"Never piss off a gangster" - Chael Sonnen

No love for MGK :)

mgk-rap-devil.png

I never knew until recently that this song was a diss towards the Smashing Pumpkins. Makes sense now.

Here's a skit, but I love this because I agree and don't like Biggie.

Most iconic of all time.

Personal favourite probably after Ether.

Good call on the Doom diss, always felt that beef had much more emotional content then others. Kind of felt it personally as Doom was God level to underground heads, unfuckwithable. Grimm went in hard on that second verse

Also interesting how Canibus never reached that height again after KO and How We Roll, but he tore strips off LL Cool J's fake Hollywood persona in that one

This one always made me laugh, Eso taking the piss out of El P and Vast and the Def Jux stable

All punchlines and battle rhymes

UK init, the phone call at the end takes it to a different level

Back