Name a less relevant country than Ireland for MMA right now

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.
germany

Cant do it, can you?

There isn't a country with a weaker roster than the Irish. I challenge you to name one.

Only decent fighter Ireland has right now is Paul Felder, and he's retired.

What about Vatican city? I can't think of a single MMA fighter from there ever and not even sure they have a gym where you could train MMA.

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

The eskimos and kalahari bushmen are vastly under represented. As are the pygmies of south america. I'm also yet to see a head hunter from Papua New Guinea

Ireland still has Conor while Belgium still has this girl as their most famous fighter.

899560890.0.jpg

Ireland still has Conor while Belgium still has this girl as their most famous fighter.

899560890.0.jpg
Don't hate on the battlecat. She's an OG

Scotland. Although I dont personally consider them a real country ever since they were offered independence from the UK and cowardly rejected freedom.
False

Paul Craig > all of Irish MMA, even Paul Felder their top ever fighter

Most triggered thread ever: Ireland legit has the biggest draw in the UFC, one of - if not the biggest- in Bellator (Gallagher), the most popular female boxer in the world (Taylor) & the most popular male boxer in the world (Canelo).
CDS is for real, folks.
Most popular female boxer <45>

Back