Name the Food and I'll supply the Recipe

ciafighter,

You got any recommended meals for a slow cooker/crockpot?

I try to cook mass quantities of food on Sundays so that my lunches are taken care of for the entire week. Sometimes I use the slow cooker because it's convenient, but I've noticed that chicken cooked in a crockpot = chicken flavored saw dust (really dry).

ciafighter,

You got any recommended meals for a slow cooker/crockpot?

I try to cook mass quantities of food on Sundays so that my lunches are taken care of for the entire week. Sometimes I use the slow cooker because it's convenient, but I've noticed that chicken cooked in a crockpot = chicken flavored saw dust (really dry).

I made an excellent concoction last week with 1.5 kg of surprisingly lean pork sirloin chops, a can of stewed tomatoes, half a jar of hot salsa, a small onion, some steak spice and some sriracha chili... very moist and flavourful.

I got a good easy recipe, I usually don't do anything by measurement so my quantities might be a little off.

Thai Coconut Chicken soup.

Get a large sized pot and add around three cans of Chicken broth.

Add one or two large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Add one yellow onion peeled and halved.
Take two lemmon grass stalks chop the end of then smash it and add to pot.
Add two cloves of garlic smashed.
Add one jalape

its been too long guys..i have been invovled in some competitions and have been extremely busy...the thread is open to questions again..

I would like to see a healthy version of Chicken Parmagian

lol what's up ciafighter? got any recipes using malt liquor? :icon_chee

admles...I will have your recipe up tomorrow...very simple to do but I am running out the door right now

Haha whats goin on bruz..good to see ya on sherdog

Anything involving a slow cooker would be super sweet.

not what an omelet should look like, notice the color..unlesss you like well done eggs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FoodOmelete.jpg

the perfect color

http://www.huddlehouse.com/images/HuddleHouseMenu/OutstandingOmelets.jpg

LOL, I actually think the first one looks better.

Now I'm a huge fan of the omelet. And feel like I have my technique down pretty well...but am always looking to improve it in anyway I can.

Referring back to when you said to not whisk the eggs... do you just crack the eggs and pour into the pan??? That's the only part I'm confused about, everything else makes perfect sense.

Another question: I just recently went to Las Vegas and we went to the Pancake House to have breakfast. I ordered the omelet and boy was that a treat. They advertised that their omelets were cooked in the oven. So when they brought this thing out to me I was shocked, the omelet had rised to unseen heights.

My question is, how did they get the omelet that big? It says they only used 3 eggs.

LOL, I actually think the first one looks better.

Now I'm a huge fan of the omelet. And feel like I have my technique down pretty well...but am always looking to improve it in anyway I can.

Referring back to when you said to not whisk the eggs... do you just crack the eggs and pour into the pan??? That's the only part I'm confused about, everything else makes perfect sense.

Another question: I just recently went to Las Vegas and we went to the Pancake House to have breakfast. I ordered the omelet and boy was that a treat. They advertised that their omelets were cooked in the oven. So when they brought this thing out to me I was shocked, the omelet had rised to unseen heights.

My question is, how did they get the omelet that big? It says they only used 3 eggs.

I agree with you I feel like the omelet should have some texture and color.
I too make my omelet in a frying pan and then finishing it with a brief stop in the oven.

I also wonder why you wouldn't whisk the eggs. it seems like the air integrated into the eggs during the whisking would make them lighter and fluffier.

Is there a way to marinate chicken breast so that the outside won't dry out and toughen up when I electric grill it?

ciafighter, hook me up with a recipe that utilizes skinless chicken breast and broccoli.

jeez, some of you guys have zero ingenuity, it's nice to get a third-party opinion sometimes, but hell, half the fun of cooking is innovating and experimenting!

Give me a recipe for human meat.

Yes, I'm a cannibal, so I'm not just some sicko wanting to eat human flesh.

Hey Nick i live righ tnext to you, ill give you 5 dollars a week to come be my chef :-D

ciafighter,

I've been on a buffalo/bison kick over the past several months. Love the fact that Whole Foods carries every cut I could ever want. Any creative recipes?

Back