Nate: Cut-Mic Responses

Do you know you're racist?
Im married to a black woman you fucking idiot. My point is that he is speaking with a slang that is used by 99.9% of urban african americans in this country.

Im married to a black woman you fucking idiot. My point is that he is speaking with a slang that is used by 99.9% of urban african americans in this country.
Well that’s just wrong lol

He seems more intelligible after a fight than before.. Diaz gonna Diaz

In that TUFA video, Nate spoke with less slurring.

Typical response of a mentally challenged Diaz fan. Off you go, mosquito.

Diaz fans are known to be passionate about grammar? Learn something new every day.

Have a little think about how dumb you are before going back to beating off to old pictures of your mum at the beach.

Sick of how unprofessional Nate is after a fight. This whole 90's Compton gangster persona is so played out. It's like watching a stubborn teenager do a press conference.

I don’t think you’re racist, but you’re definitely sounding ignorant.

He has no chance of winning a rematch without shooting Jorge first.
But we already tested Mesvidal against a wrestler i.e. Ben Askren... I don't think so Nate can stand again in a rematch. We must look for a good striker against Mesvidal...

It's rude to laugh at people with developmental issues
if jiu-jitsu was used as a marker of intelligence most of us would be retards in his presence. He doesn't have a firm grasp of the English language that's for sure...

I don’t think you’re racist, but you’re definitely sounding ignorant.
How so? Are you saying that my statement is not accurate? I grew up in the Bronx buddy, so Im speaking from experience.

Back up your name calling with some facts.

Diaz fans are known to be passionate about grammar? Learn something new every day.

Have a little think about how dumb you are before going back to beating off to old pictures of your mum at the beach.
Really clinging to being a waste, aren't you?

Back