Media Nate Diaz Calls Daniel Cormier a "B*tch Not a Fighter" and Daniel Cormier Fires Back..

This forum loves to hate DC for the most part. I'm curious how much crap he's going to get in this thread, lol.
People were kissing his ass in here, back in the day. With regards to fighting. They didn’t give a fuck if he cheated to keep his LHW belt (Towel Gate). Or that he cheated to get the HW belt (Praise Jebus he didn’t blind Stipe in the trilogy.. He sure tried to, though).

But now.. That guy is the worst professional Colour Guy I’ve ever seen in over 50 years of watching professional sports. Live and on TV.

I can’t listen to the guy he’s so bad. I literally do not put my hearing aids in. Or take them if that clown is on the mic.

I figure my disdain for the guy is fair, and proportional.

no it isnt, who else cries when they lose lol
That fuckin happens all the time dude.

And when it doesnt happen,its guys struggling not to.

1CDD9F53-C09F-2148-BD2AF79D2989AE04.jpg

People were kissing his ass in here, back in the day. With regards to fighting. They didn’t give a fuck if he cheated to keep his LHW belt (Towel Gate). Or that he cheated to get the HW belt (Praise Jebus he didn’t blind Stipe in the trilogy.. He sure tried to, though).

But now.. That guy is the worst professional Colour Guy I’ve ever seen in over 50 years of watching professional sports. Live and on TV.

I can’t listen to the guy he’s so bad. I literally do not put my hearing aids in. Or take them if that clown is on the mic.

Holy Hyperbole.

Jones used roids to beat DC.
Both cheaters dc cheated the scales to make weight on rumble. Rightfully he won the fight but he didn’t make weight. Yoel doesn’t have an interim title against rockhold for the same reason. Charles got stripped of his title too same reason.

Best post on sherdog today

no it isnt, who else cries when they lose lol
Plenty of them. What the fuck? He got knocked the fuck out against his enemy, not another fighter, got to see the back of his head caved in by a guy on roids who was legit trying to kill him knowing his legacy was screwed because of idiots like all the people in this thread claiming crying after a loss isn't fighter behavior. He had to process that shit immediately after waking up from getting KOed brutally and then got interviewed.

Other fighters cry backstage because they're not interviewed. When Conor won against Aldo, did they interview Aldo? No. He cried. Where's the hate for Aldo. Fucking dummies in this thread.

we can all understand how some see it as pussy, can you imagine a diaz crying lol fighter mentality thats what he's digging dcs soft arse about
No. I dont.

DC is an insane competitor. He wants to win more than anything. Fighting and winning at the highest levels of anything he applies himself to.

I rather a guy be like that then lose all the time and just shrug it off.

Back