Media Nate Diaz left Jorge speechless in press conference

Nate Diaz getting PTSD from their last fight. So of fuckin course he gonna chicken out. Dr wasn't going to save him this time.

Damn he is dumb, dumb looking, dumb sounding.

How is he so popular? I ask that while knowing, perfeectly well these days people are famous for the dumbest of things.
Time to log out.

Eh, as opposed to the enlightened geniuses making up the rest of the roster? It's fighting, they scrounge together the worst of this planet and pay them to beat each other, why are you so upset if one of 'em is stupid?

Yeo I thought this was from their first fight.

They're fighting again?
<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

First fight was a very decisive beatdown. Nate had nothing for this guy, LMAO

Jorge was in disbelief that he did all the leg work to promote this, put the fight together, show up, spend his time and money only for Diaz to just dip out. I can't say I blame him.
This stunt by Nate just serves to bolster interest in the fight, at least among his fanbase. Feeds the "army" with the usual Diaz-isms for them to get by.
"Nate doing Nate things fuck yeaaah Diaz army baby!!!!!@!"

Damn he is dumb, dumb looking, dumb sounding.

How is he so popular? I ask that while knowing, perfeectly well these days people are famous for the dumbest of things.
Time to log out.

I've always wondered the same thing. He always seemed like a discount Nick with his mannerisms (copied and forced, not genuine).

It makes more sense when you look at what happened to the stardom of all 3 people to beat Conor in the UFC. Poirier has probably the most boring personality of all time and he was never a fan favourite despite his fighting ability/style until beating Conor. Khabib also blew up afterward.

Typical nate, im sick of this over hyped pos getting big fights. I hope he loses some more brain calls in this fight. Nate is ungrateful for everything he has been given.
After the Conor McGregor fight he insisted that he was huge the whole time and the UFC just didn't know how to tap into it.

He never directly said that he got the Conor Mcregor shine and that's what kickstarted his fame, even though it' the truth. His ego wouldn't let him do it.

Nate walking out might have been the best PR for the event so far

Apparently they have already had some pressers for this 3 days ago, but I hadn't seen anything about it

Are they both that hard up for money they need to do this...make hay while the sun shines but who gives a shit about this match

Masvidal has said in an interview that he plans to get 3-4 boxing matches in and return to the UFC. the way he said it is like it's already confirmed he'll be able to come back to the UFC. weird since he kinda sucks.

lol @ how dumb some people are. It's all promotion, and it worked. Everyone is talking about it. It has gone viral.

There is no need to be upset.

Nate Diaz pull this stuff a lot. Lol, I dont even remember this fight happening, poor Jorge.
Yea he did that in the UFC

It's crazy that a guy that barely fights once a year and is getting payed 7+ figures can't fullfill minimal obligations. You get 2-3 big press conferences tops. This guy constantly acts like he's busy and there are other places he needs to be at lmao

Nate was rightfully annoyed this time. I sat through this press tour on my lunch break. It was a mess. Especially this last one. Jorge trash talked drunk spectators nonstop instead of actually talking to his opponent. Dude totally sidetracked the entire presser.

lol that dude acting like he wanted to fight masvidal

Back