Media Nate Diaz talks about Conor MCgregor Rematch (5 Minute watch)

In the same interview (I think at some point after this segment) he also talked about rematches in general which is another good point. He mentioned not getting rematches on fights he lost.

Damn he sounds rough. He had an IQ of 50 to begin with, I wonder where he's at now.
What's your IQ?

Diaz taking this fight because the red panty money ran out. imo

In the same interview (I think at some point after this segment) he also talked about rematches in general which is another good point. He mentioned not getting rematches on fights he lost.

What's your IQ?
More than yours and your idol's combined
{<jordan}

He 100% lost the rematch he lost 3 rds bad and only took one of the other two clearly...

Love watching the Diazs fights.....but man are they sore losers.
See, your not wrong about him losing (draw at best) but saying he lost 3 rds "bad" discredits anything you say

Nate isn't wrong but he should understands it's all business.

His biggest mistake is sitting on the side lines instead of building up steam for a 3rd rematch.

Aw...he's shy.
Don't be shy Dork Individual, be embarassed.
The only guy who should be embarassed here is you diaz dick rider. All you do is white knight the two low iq thugs on here. Get a life loser.

The only guy who should be embarassed here is you diaz dick rider. All you do is white knight the two low iq thugs on here. Get a life loser.
Haha!
RVd4IIy.png

So, when you're not pretending to be a gangsta you're having phantasies about men "riding dicks"......
Maybe I should stop calling you Dork Individual and start calling you "The Pink Gangsta".<{Heymansnicker}>

Haha!
RVd4IIy.png

So, when you're not pretending to be a gangsta you're having phantasies about men "riding dicks"......
Maybe I should stop calling you Dork Individual and start calling you "The Pink Gangsta".<{Heymansnicker}>
How am I pretending to be a gangster? I called Khabib gangster, not myself. IQ below 50 confirmed
<{outtahere}>

How am I pretending to be a gangster? I called Khabib gangster, not myself. IQ below 50 confirmed
<{outtahere}>
I don't know....maybe I'm wrong.....maybe your edgy nickname made me jump into conclusions.

Fair enough with me. You're just a :eek::eek::eek:g0t.

I don't know....maybe I'm wrong.....maybe your edgy nickname made me jump into conclusions.

Fair enough with me. You're just a :eek::eek::eek:g0t.

No, you couldn't comprehend that I was calling Khabib a gangster and not myself. Lmao exposed. It's okay you can still flip burgers at McDonalds.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

No, you couldn't comprehend that I was calling Khabib a gangster and not myself. Lmao exposed. It's okay you can still flip burgers at McDonalds.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Maybe I got exposed, maybe I did not.
You definitely got exposed for taking it up your butt. Call me crazy but I'm cool with this.:cool:

Love Nate and he is right he beat mcgregor second fight but listening to him speak for 5 min is to much

Maybe I got exposed, maybe I did not.
You definitely got exposed for taking it up your butt. Call me crazy but I'm cool with this.:cool:
Oh there's no maybe about it, you displayed your low IQ for everybody to see and this will be in your face whenever you white knight your idols
Screenshot_20190814-094121_Firefox.jpg

<{anton}>

Sounds like a real life Rocky Balboa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back