Media Nate Diaz talks about Conor MCgregor Rematch (5 Minute watch)

Oh there's no maybe about it, you displayed your low IQ for everybody to see and this will be in your face whenever you white knight your idols
View attachment 629501

<{anton}>
Better than white knighting the UFC.

Btw, I got something new as well:
ayWPJpb.png

You not minding calling you pink and :eek::eek::eek:g0t.:D

Btw, since you claim to have high IQ.....how did you end up shilling for the UFC? I doubt it pays well.

Better than white knighting the UFC.

Btw, I got something new as well:
ayWPJpb.png

You not minding calling you pink and :eek::eek::eek:g0t.:D

Btw, since you claim to have high IQ.....how did you end up shilling for the UFC? I doubt it pays well.

Lol why would I mind anything you say? Am I supposed to get trigerred over your lame insult?

"Oh no you called me pink, how dare you?"

Lmao, I don't know why I was thinking a dumb Diaz fan would do any better than that.

Btw, do you remember that one time you got exposed for being a low IQ Diaz fan?

Let me remind you anyway
Screenshot_20190814-094121_Firefox.jpg
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Lol why would I mind anything you say? Am I supposed to get trigerred over your lame insult?

"Oh no you called me pink, how dare you?"

Lmao, I don't know why I was thinking a dumb Diaz fan would do any better than that.

Btw, do you remember that one time you got exposed for being a low IQ Diaz fan?

Let me remind you anyway
View attachment 629519
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>
I said "maybe" but seeing how happy this makes you, I can't take it from you.....and that's how I know how much triggered you are.;)
Keep it up Suzy!
FNJF78s.png

Btw, you didn't answer my question. The pay is that bad, huh.....? lol

I said "maybe" but seeing how happy this makes you, I can't take it from you.....and that's how I know how much triggered you are.;)
Keep it up Suzy!
FNJF78s.png

Btw, you didn't answer my question. The pay is that bad, huh.....? lol

This will answer everything you need to know burger flipper

Screenshot_20190814-094121_Firefox.jpg
<Lmaoo>

5f0ohYZ.png

Suzy is triggered and lying about it!
dennis_nedry__266811.jpg
So I asked you why would I mind anything you say and also asked where I pretended to be a gangster and somehow that relates to me being triggered?
{<huh}
I thought it'd be hard to top the previous relation you made by concluding that I am pretending to be a gangster when I merely called Khabib a gangster.

Burger flipper's IQ dropping below 30

This is not your day, give your tiny mind some rest <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

So I asked you why would I mind anything you say and also asked where I pretended to be a gangster and somehow that relates to me being triggered?
{<huh}
I thought it'd be hard to top the previous relation you made by concluding that I am pretending to be a gangster when I merely called Khabib a gangster.

Burger flipper's IQ dropping below 30

This is not your day, give your tiny mind some rest <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
It's very simple Suzy:
You minded being called a gangsta-wannabe and when I exposed you as a rainbow-rider you asked "Why would I mind anything you say?"

You're triggered because one "maybe" from me and you took a screenshot of it!:D (triggered and desperate)

You really aren't the one to be talking about IQ Suzy....Dana could do better than that.:rolleyes:

Nate could have finished Conor in the rematch if he pursued and pressured him; instead, he repeatedly allowed Conor to run away because he's too much of a showman.

It's very simple Suzy:
You minded being called a gangsta-wannabe and when I exposed you as a rainbow-rider you asked "Why would I mind anything you say?"

You're triggered because one "maybe" from me and you took a screenshot of it!:D (triggered and desperate)

You really aren't the one to be talking about IQ Suzy....Dana could do better than that.:rolleyes:
So me asking how you concluded I was pretending to be a gangster is me minding it?
{<huh}

You dug your own grave burger flipper. Like I said give your tiny brain a rest, making logical connections isn't your strong suit.

I think you should go back to throwing insults like pink and :eek::eek::eek:g0t which is the only thing your tiny brain can handle

<{outtahere}>

See, your not wrong about him losing (draw at best) but saying he lost 3 rds "bad" discredits anything you say
He won rounds 1 and 2 soundly, the 69 seconds of Rd 2 where Diaz did well do not erase the 4 minute where he got his ass kicked and dropped twice. Diaz clearly won the 3rd and conor clearly won the 4th... The 5th was close.

So me asking how you concluded I was pretending to be a gangster is me minding it?
{<huh}

You dug your own grave burger flipper. Like I said give your tiny brain a rest, making logical connections isn't your strong suit.

I think you should go back to throwing insults like pink and :eek::eek::eek:g0t which is the only thing your tiny brain can handle

<{outtahere}>
Not "insults". You were never bothered by them, unlike with "gangsta-wannabe" (although you do talk a lot about "gangsters" and "thugs").

I've already showed your behaviour Suzy. Either you're playing dumb or you are. Either way wouldn't surprise me.

Btw, what's wrong with flipping burgers? It's just an honest job. In the other hand, shilling for the UFC on online forums is an indecent, pathetic, dishonest, shameful (and probably not rewarding) job.
What's the matter Pink Wanksta? Is an honest living too much for you? Are you afraid you'll ruin your nails?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back