Nate Diaz vs Floyd Mayweather?

sick hell

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
When asked what's next, Nate said he's going into another sport and "doing what Conor tried to do and failed."

If we read between the lines, this sounds like a Nate vs Mayweather bout. Mayweather probably watches the UFC and is always eyeing who would be good business. Nate is at an all time high in fame, he has a boxing background, and he's puts on a good show. It would be a PPV success.

Im calling it: We'll see this happen.

One of the Paul’s IMO.

BKFC comes off the top rope with the biggest offer to fight Mike Perry

It's terribly depressing that every UFC star just wants to get a big enough name that they can do another sport. That's like a death metal band trying to get popular enough they can sell a lot of baby onesies.

However, since we do live in a world where death metal bands make baby onesies I say, yeah sure, bring on some dumb Diaz/Mayweather BS.

Buy your Morbid Angel "Altars of Madness" onesie here, folks:
https://www.redbubble.com/i/baby-on...VGYyGCh3INgcdEAQYAiABEgJ8ZfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Jake Paul would absolutely fuck Nate up.

I see Nate vs Jake much more likely than Mayweather however I would not be surprised if Nate focuses on some Gi BJJ comps.

thatd be a laugh
it'd be no worse than conor. diaz boxed conor up even stockton slapped him. plus he has a better chin and better cardio. isn't he also taller? hmmm he'd still lose easily but it would be no worse than conor's performance

Back