Media Nate trying to go 2-0 this weekend - Olivi interview

I am stoked for this fight!

Season 5 winner vs Season 13 winner of The ultimate fighter. It has potential to be a insane bloodbath. This is some bad mother fucker shit we are about to watch.
Nate-Diaz-Wallpaper-by-ChrisRamos4GFX-on-DeviantArt.jpg

D_keGr_U4AAbXy0.jpg

This is win win for Nate, Tony and the fans. My only complaint is we did not get to see a longer lead up to this scrap. The trash talk could have been epic.

You sure? Imagine this guy with an 8 extra pounds.

FantasticJointAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif
ImpishGlisteningGalah-size_restricted.gif
WarmheartedWholeCricket-size_restricted.gif
ColorlessViciousHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif
DeliriousPeskyCuscus-size_restricted.gif
ExaltedMasculineAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Besides, Rodriguez is not on Khamzat’s level and Vegas is a long ways away from home for Leech so might as well.

Yeah Leech kind of gets the worst of all the reshuffling. He stayed in the US since his last fight, he was the star of the Embeddeds and was getting new fans, had that baller suit and looked so sad not getting to show it at the press conference, then has to fight a guy who weighed in 10 lbs heavier, is a harder fight, and has much less of a name than Tony.

Really hope the UFC threw him a fat sack of cash for all the inconvenience.

Understandable POV about Nick, but at least he did that shit early in the week so neither guy had to cut. Nate cut and made weight. Khamzat pulled this shit on weigh in day.
I agree with that. I think not going through the cut and fighting someone who did is basically cheating. Id put it up there with ped's. Its fine if Nate shits on Chimaev as far as im concerned. But asking for a scheduled fight with a guy to be canceled (justifiably) and then publicly saying you'll fight him anywhere right now is nonsensical bullshit. If Nate really wanted to fight him he had that opportunity and used his leverage to not fight him.

Back