Nate vs Masvidal

First time watching a Diaz fight?

Edit: first time watching a non-Conor Diaz fight? LOL casuals.
No Pettis literally spent time looking at him . Diaz would put his hands down Nd casually walk away

That fight was dog shit , Pettis literally allowed for Nate to walk away from him . This was a bad showing on both parts .
GTFO with your stupid-ass opinions that have nothing to do with this thread. Such a casual

Nate vs Masvidal is official at this point, and Masvidal smiling from ear to ear.

Perfect fight for both, although i want to see Nate at LW as soon as possible.
Nope.. this makes masvidal so happy and colby too... colby gets the belt fight

Masvidal dont gotta wait gets a money fight and if he wins conor would fight them masvidal will say fuck the the title fight, and maybe even cut to 155 for conor. colby if he gets the belt will be happy and they'll all have a boat load of money

Diaz would literally walk away from
Him. And Pettis wouldn’t attack . He literally spent time in this fight , watching Diaz . And who lets diaz take them down ?
This was the biggest we've seen nate and Pettis isn't Aldo as far as takedowns are concerned. Pettis was also bigger than we've ever seen and you've got to think that played big on his stamina.

Diaz would literally walk away from
Him. And Pettis wouldn’t attack . He literally spent time in this fight , watching Diaz . And who lets diaz take them down ?
Well it's a totally different story when your getting lit up and exhausted. And honestly I thought Pettis was out that 2nd Nate hit him with the knees and Pettis folded to the ground.

That version of Nate beats Jorge Masvidal. That's all im saying.

Best fight to make for Nate im all in for these fun fights

If this fight happens, it will prove there is a shred of GREATNESS left in this universe.

Matchmaker Nate Diaz...he's a better booker than HHH

Best fight for him right now.

Nate has star power.

Make it a five rounder and Masvidal gets beat the fuck down.

Well it's a totally different story when your getting lit up and exhausted. And honestly I thought Pettis was out that 2nd Nate hit him with the knees and Pettis folded to the ground.
That happend first round , then Pettis got cute and did some weird ass shuffle

Best fight for both.

Colby / usman
Diaz / masvidal

Leon edwards vs... Woodley ?

Imagine this on a card with khabib vs tony...

Dream card right there with only 2 fights

I'm loving seeing Nate in two back-to-back fights with opponents that actually like to fight and want to win via a finish. After watching the fight with Pettis, I thought he was going to disappoint and call out McGregor for a 3rd fight. He surprised and showed mad respect to Masvidal. That fight will be fire.

Back