International NATO war with Russia will be unavoidable sadly

the numbers from 8 months ago were 75%? funny how the counteroffensive had just started then and the larger (although not that large) territorial gains came later in the autumn.

I know. Shows just how shitty the russians are when it comes to holding territory.

And source for that specific number? like actual numbers source. not "i looked at the map", that's horseshit nobody buys.

Maps contain, among other things, land masses. These land masses, we measure in recognizable ways such as square kilometers/miles. By comparing two sets of numbers, we can measure gains/loses. We can then divide these numbers together to gain percentages.

That link I gave you, from the NY Times, contains such measurements. The math, is left open for you to do yourself. Or you can just take them at their word, which listed russian losses in area at 54% as of May of 2023. My number is different, because the area controlled today is different from eight months ago.

Now what exactly is your critique of this forumula? Is it just that you need people smarter than you to give you the answer? Because you aren't refuting how to get the answer. You're just crying that I find a source that has a direct quote from a source that has done it for you.

So what is it about you that makes it impossible for this work to get done? How are you unable to do the calculations I just suggested?

I know. Shows just how shitty the russians are when it comes to holding territory.

Maps contain, among other things, land masses. These land masses, we measure in recognizable ways such as square kilometers/miles. By comparing two sets of numbers, we can measure gains/loses. We can then divide these numbers together to gain percentages.

That link I gave you, from the NY Times, contains such measurements. The math, is left open for you to do yourself. Or you can just take them at their word, which listed russian losses in area at 54% as of May of 2023. My number is different, because the area controlled today is different from eight months ago.

Now what exactly is your critique of this forumula? Is it just that you need people smarter than you to give you the answer? Because you aren't refuting how to get the answer. You're just crying that I find a source that has a direct quote from a source that has done it for you.

So what is it about you that makes it impossible for this work to get done? How are you unable to do the calculations I just suggested?
How about you stop with all he rambling and post the source that clearly states the 75% number. I don't need to do anything, YOU came up with the number, YOU have to post proof. And stop lying that you did the calculations yourself - NOBODY believes you and it's cringe when you pretend you did.

So, according to YOUR calculations (LMAO), when did Ukraine reach the 75% number? what date? post some of YOUR calculations that led to this number. it should be easy since YOU CLEARLY DID THE MATH YOURSELF (lol).

and then take that day, and give me what percentage of the territory of ukraine did the russians control at the moment when ukraine reached the 75% number, so we can together calculate the maximum territorial conquest of the russians. Since you're so good at math and cartographic analysis, it should be easy :cool:.

geez, i understand you're ego posting cause you got caught in a lie and can't get out of it. but you can't get out of it by gaslighting. oh no.

lol they have been our biggest threat for awhile now. All you have to do is look at they're current moves in the pacific. Its not rocket science
rocket science

all our consumer goods in a consumer based society come from "our biggest threat."

there a threat to us buying tons of shit we die for.

How about you stop with all he rambling and post the source that clearly states the 75% number. I don't need to do anything, YOU came up with the number, YOU have to post proof.

And I did. I posted all the information one would need to do that very very simple calculation. The only thing I haven't done, I walked you through every step of that math. I'm treating you like an adult, which was clearly a mistake. Have you ever heard the expression "You can lead a horse to water.....?"

Now you can refuse to do that work, but your laziness doesn't change reality.

And I did. I posted all the information one would need to do that very very simple calculation. The only thing I haven't done, I walked you through every step of that math. I'm treating you like an adult, which was clearly a mistake. Have you ever heard the expression "You can lead a horse to water.....?"

Now you can refuse to do that work, but your laziness doesn't change reality.
Dick tuck noted.
it's not like i believe you can substantiate these numbers, cause you can't.
you lied about the number, you lied about "doing the calculations", all you got is "why don't you do the math", like it was me who posted that number, not you.

You're just a shameless liar.
So, unless you have the date when ukraine reached the 75% you claim, just stop.
You embarrassed yourself enough.

Dick tuck noted.
it's not like i believe you can substantiate these numbers, cause you can't.
you lied about the number, you lied about "doing the calculations", all you got is "why don't you do the math", like it was me who posted that number, not you.

You're just a shameless liar.
So, unless you have the date when ukraine reached the 75% you claim, just stop.
You embarrassed yourself enough.

Nah. I just divided two numbers. Those two numbers are in the source you didn't read.

But if simple division is too complicated, we can come to the same conclusion a different way. Bear with me, this is really really challenging:

You know that source that had maps of Ukraine with Russian positions on them? See how they are color coded? Ok, how much more color was there designating russian positions two years ago as opposed to now? Brace yourself, this is where the hard part comes in. You have to understand the concept of percentages. If it was a 0% change, then you'd have the same amount colored. However, if that color has diminished, you can deduce a percentage. So say there's only half that color remaining, then we call that 50% (see, it's half of 100%!!!!!!). If that color "percentage" is even smaller, like 1/4, we can come up with another number, 25% (four of those go into 100%, am I blowing your mind yet?).

This method is what scientists call "using your fucking eyes and not requiring everything to be spoon fed to you." Personally, I don't think dividing two numbers is all that hard. But since you struggle so much with that concept, perhaps give this one a whirl?

Last edited:
Just because Ivan soiled himself and started finger painting with it doesn't mean we can all soil ourselves provided we don't finger paint with it.
What the hell does this even mean?

I wonder how likely it is that Russia would just remove Putin. I wonder how the country itself feels about what's going on
In the one bit of discussion I've heard among people who are supposed to be experts on this stuff, they said Putin's grip on power appears to be weakening the longer the war goes on. Internal and external discontent is growing steadily.

Now, whether this is all true or not--I can't say, obviously, but it sounds plausible to me.

Back