International NATO war with Russia will be unavoidable sadly

Are you unable to read a map? Look at the total land area controlled by russia at the height of their success, and then look at it now. This is basic math that you do not need me to walk you through.
Did you just lie and make up a number in your head? I said give me a source for it, I didn't ask for your ramblings. YOU posted this number, it's YOUR responsibility to back it up.

Unless your next post contains the source for that 75%, and none of this "trust me bro" horseshit, you are a confirmed liar.

Last edited:
what ? nato is a powerful military alliance between many many countries .. saying it's a nonaggressive org and why is it a problem if they're close is some troll level gaslighting .. it's like saying that mafia that quietly controls the town is a nonaggressive org
How many wars have they started?

I wonder how likely it is that Russia would just remove Putin. I wonder how the country itself feels about what's going on

I wonder how likely it is that Russia would just remove Putin. I wonder how the country itself feels about what's going on

About as likely as Biden & Trump deciding to kiss & make up on live TV and becoming best friends.

Did you just lie and make up a number in your head? I said give me a source for it, I didn't ask for your ramblings. YOU posted this number, it's YOUR responsibility to back it up.

Unless your next post contains the source for that 75%, and none of this "trust me bro" horseshit, you are a confirmed liar.

I'll never understand how people demanding others do all their homework for them is a good debate tactic.

Here is how you do basic math for this. You look at a map of Ukraine and the position of Russian forces at the height of the invasion. Then you look at a map of Ukraine and the position of Russian forces now. Then you take the total land area of the former and divide it by the later. Then you convert that to a percentage.
Most americans can do this by middle-school. Or, you could just fucking eyeball it, as the difference is so stark.

Now, what exactly is the problem here? Do you deny that these maps exist? Are you incapable of the most basic math? Because crying that others do that simple computation for you, or else they are lying, is not just lazy, it's dumb.

What is the alternative? Are you arguing that the russians control the same amount of area they did two years ago? If not, well how do you calculate the changes without looking at a fucking map?

I'll never understand how people demanding others do all their homework for them is a good debate tactic.

Here is how you do basic math for this. You look at a map of Ukraine and the position of Russian forces at the height of the invasion. Then you look at a map of Ukraine and the position of Russian forces now. Then you take the total land area of the former and divide it by the later. Then you convert that to a percentage.
Most americans can do this by middle-school. Or, you could just fucking eyeball it, as the difference is so stark.

Now, what exactly is the problem here? Do you deny that these maps exist? Are you incapable of the most basic math? Because crying that others do that simple computation for you, or else they are lying, is not just lazy, it's dumb.

What is the alternative? Are you arguing that the russians control the same amount of area they did two years ago? If not, well how do you calculate the changes without looking at a fucking map?
so you got no source for that 75%. you jut made that shit up and now you're desperate.

liar confirmed.

Peace is a dirty word. Few speak it.
Peace or piece or piss?
Which one is dirty? Which one is dirtier?
Which one is the dirtiest?

• Angry
Reactions: N13
so you got no source for that 75%. you jut made that shit up and now you're desperate.

liar confirmed.

I just gave you the sources. Maps. What you are crying about is your inability to do simple division.

You laziness is not an indiction of others lying. You need to grow out of this is you want to be taken seriously and not be seen as an uneducated child.

But here you go, here's a source with maps that just give you numbers for certain regions. It's eight months old though, so you'll have to *gasp, read the news and update it on your own. But this way, idiots like you don't have to do any calculations at all, and can just blindly follow the numbers on a page:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...cent,for the Study of War.&text=BEL.&text=UKR.

So congrats. You fought long and hard to do no work yourself while you begged better men to do it for you. So take the media's results without thinking, as we've reached the limits of your abilities.

Last edited:
If that war kicks off, I hope everyone is stocked up on supplies and Potassium Iodine is a must.

I just gave you the sources. Maps. What you are crying about is your inability to do simple division.

You laziness is not an indiction of others lying. You need to grow out of this is you want to be taken seriously and not be seen as an uneducated child.

But here you go, here's a source with maps that just give you numbers for certain regions. It's eight months old though, so you'll have to *gasp, read the news and update it on your own. But this way, idiots like you don't have to do any calculations at all, and can just blindly follow the numbers on a page:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/world/europe/ukraine-maps.html#:~:text=Ukraine has reclaimed 54 percent,for the Study of War.&text=BEL.&text=UKR.

So congrats. You fought long and hard to do no work yourself while you begged better men to do it for you. So take the media's results without thinking, as we've reached the limits of your abilities.
you said 75%.
YOU must offer the source that clearly specifies that number.

until you do, you're just a squealing liar.

YOU must offer the source that clearly specifies that number.

until you do, you're just a squealing liar.

That's because I updated the math with the new realities on the ground. This required thinking which you are too lazy to do. Hence, my numbers being a whopping 19% different than those listed 8-months ago.

But given that you responded to a rather long article in just three minutes, I'm gonna guess you made zero effort to read it or work out the problem in your head.

But give us the alternative. How would you calculate the change in position without these maps? Do you not even try, and rely only on answers given to you by others?

That's because I updated the math with the new realities on the ground. This required thinking which you are too lazy to do. Hence, my numbers being a whopping 19% different than those listed 8-months ago.

But given that you responded to a rather long article in just three minutes, I'm gonna guess you made zero effort to read it or work out the problem in your head.

But give us the alternative. How would you calculate the change in position without these maps? Do you not even try, and rely only on answers given to you by others?

Are you comparing the 2023 counteroffensive to nominal Russian gains in 2023? Maybe then the 75% could be accurate(i'm not saying it is but it could be). If you're talking in total thats insane.

did you just confirm you lied on that 75% number?
LMAO. Dumbass liar confirmed.

you UPDATED the math?
Can you source here the original "realities on the ground" that led to that 75% number?
and just stop with the "i did the math" bullshit. nobody is buying it.

what an epic embarassment, jesus christ.

did you just confirm you lied on that 75% number?

I pointed out that the numbers from eight months ago were different from the numbers now. I thought that was obvious.

Can you source here the original "realities on the ground" that led to that 75% number?
and just stop with the "i did the math" bullshit. nobody is buying it.

Explain to me exactly why you are unable to do these calculations yourself. Is it your inability to read the maps I just linked you to? Or is your inability to do simple division?

I'll be happy to walk you through this exactly like a toddler, but you have to first explain to me why you can't do that yourself.

Are you comparing the 2023 counteroffensive to nominal Russian gains in 2023? Maybe then the 75% could be accurate(i'm not saying it is but it could be). If you're talking in total thats insane.

Yes. I'm looking at the total area controlled by russian then, vs what is controlled by russia now. That's how I'm getting the 75% figure.

We can quibble over what constitutes "control," but I'm using the word to mean that russian occupied the area for a bit.

Yes. I'm looking at the total area controlled by russian then, vs what is controlled by russia now. That's how I'm getting the 75% figure.

We can quibble over what constitutes "control," but I'm using the word to mean that russian occupied the area for a bit.

2023 was a big nothing burger from Russia compared to 2022(and thus far 2024)but the land Russia took included Bakhumt and Soledar(perhaps the most valuable location in the entire country).

Okay understood what you mean even if we can disagree on context all day.

I pointed out that the numbers from eight months ago were different from the numbers now. I thought that was obvious.

Explain to me exactly why you are unable to do these calculations yourself. Is it your inability to read the maps I just linked you to? Or is your inability to do simple division?

I'll be happy to walk you through this exactly like a toddler, but you have to first explain to me why you can't do that yourself.
the numbers from 8 months ago were 75%? funny how the counteroffensive had just started then and the larger (although not that large) territorial gains came later in the autumn. you don't even know when shit happened LMAO.

And source for that specific number? like actual numbers source. not "i looked at the map", that's horseshit nobody buys. post some actual numbers here. A real SOURCE with numbers that leads to the 75% through calculation. you're not a source. it must be something like "at date x, the number of square miles regained was Y".

At what date did Ukraine reach the 75% number?

Not to mention that if the 75% number is true, and russia controlled around 18% of ukraine then, hell, let's make it 15% to help you a bit, it would mean that at the moment of maximum russian occupation, the russians controlled over 60% of Ukraine. did you also do this math, when it happened in your head? <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

God, you're the most shameless pathetic liar i've seen on this forum.

Back