***NBA Playoffs Thread: Everyone too Lazy for New Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is going to beat the Nets if they keep shooting like that.

Nobody is going to beat the Nets if they keep shooting like that.

They have 3 of the best offensive players in the leeg, two of the best scorers all time. they are going to keep shooting like that :p

Super glad my Nets are hunkering down on defense and keeping the scoring gap wide.

Clips boutta start hack-a-luka

Been doing yardwork and missed this game.

These douchebag fans are begging for another Malice at the Palace.

Luka and Jokic both choking in the playoffs, Tatis Jr taking a huge dump on the unwritten rules, and the celtics about to lose in the first fucking round. Man 2021 has not been a good year for the white athlete.

I don’t condone what the fan did but let’s be real. People are acting like he threw a Molotov cocktail. It was a fricking plastic water bottle. The horror! Also, Kyrie shouldn’t have desecrated the logo.

Kyrie is more concerned with either forming or controlling a narrative than actually having a positive image. Not a shock from someone who is in the spotlight and his age.

I mean let’s be completely honest: Kyrie claims that he hates talking to the media because they blow everything up yet he grinds his feet on an opponent’s logo, which is like the pettiest shit you can do.

And then after the game he either won’t talk to the media or he’ll say oh Boston is racist. Is Boston racist? Hell yeah it’s racist. It was racist before he got there and it’ll be racist after he’s dead. But when you do dumb shit and then people retaliate doing dumb shit, you don’t get to claim that you’re above it because you’re famous and people came to see you.

That’s like saying a car accident is my fault because your Ferrari rear ended my Honda.

Kyrie is more concerned with either forming or controlling a narrative than actually having a positive image. Not a shock from someone who is in the spotlight and his age.

I mean let’s be completely honest: Kyrie claims that he hates talking to the media because they blow everything up yet he grinds his feet on an opponent’s logo, which is like the pettiest shit you can do.

And then after the game he either won’t talk to the media or he’ll say oh Boston is racist. Is Boston racist? Hell yeah it’s racist. It was racist before he got there and it’ll be racist after he’s dead. But when you do dumb shit and then people retaliate doing dumb shit, you don’t get to claim that you’re above it because you’re famous and people came to see you.

That’s like saying a car accident is my fault because your Ferrari rear ended my Honda.
One of my favorite nfl moments ever was TO dancing on the Dallas star.

Luka and Jokic both choking in the playoffs, Tatis Jr taking a huge dump on the unwritten rules, and the celtics about to lose in the first fucking round. Man 2021 has not been a good year for the white athlete.

Luka is playing with a neck injury lmao

but yeah he's "choking"

Clippers are trying to fool us into being intrigued by them again. We probably should stop having strong opinions in the middle of a series and wait until it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back