***NBA Playoffs Thread: Round 2 Best Ability is Availability ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these teams I thought would be dominant are going 7 games in the second round. The most dominant team so far has been....wait for it, the Suns, who swept the second round. The only way to stop the Suns was to quarantine CP3. <45>

The only thing helping CP3 is The Mormons pushing this to 7.

Clarkson and lonzo vs a chip...hmmm

Suck my nuts, Chuck. You guys are so lucky geographically. If it wasn't for that shit, you fucks would still be crap.

Huh ? Are implying good weather makes a good franchise ? What's the Clippers and Magic's excuse for being so damn inept majority of their years .

Jazz lose this game, they will not hear the end of it. Jobs will be loss

Jazz lose this game, they will not hear the end of it. Jobs will be loss

What that Gobert being named DPOY doesn't mean shit because his impact us over fucking rated.

I would feel bad for Mitchell, Chuck and Shaq shit all over him , while Stephen A. Shit prematurely calls him the Utah Goat ahead of Stockton , Malone and Pistol Pete.

One thing I never expected this yoffs is the relative resurgence of Reggie Jackson. Clips originally signed him to be pretty much a warm body off the bench.

One thing I never expected this yoffs is the relative resurgence of Reggie Jackson. Clips originally signed him to be pretty much a warm body off the bench.

That is surprising, I remember when he thought he was a star in the Making in Detroit after bring a pain in OKC only for his mediocre play to speak for itself.

The Clippers are going to knock out the #1 in 6 games without Kahwi. Is this bizarro world?

That is surprising, I remember when he thought he was a star in the Making in Detroit after bring a pain in OKC only for his mediocre play to speak for itself.
I guess all it took was Lue to "unlock" him

Hilariously enough this team without Kawhi reminds me of the team that took 2 games off of Golden State

Imagine thinking the Jizz had the guns to get to the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back